Looking for a pair that will blow my ears away
May 16, 2011 at 1:39 AM Post #35 of 39
I just read a review on Amazon that said they fit pretty awfully in small ears. But he also said that yubuds sleeves can help quite a bit with this. But I've never heard of anyone using those on these here...

May 16, 2011 at 9:46 PM Post #36 of 39
lol Funny coincidence, today I got Sony MDR-E10LP earphones in the mail from my sisters. They're actually pretty good despite the small crackling when the music is loud, and I'm hearing things I haven't heard in these songs before. Anyway, is anyone able to get measurements of the mx980's? I know it's really silly but it'd be helpful seeing as I can't find a store to actually try them.

May 16, 2011 at 10:03 PM Post #37 of 39

Quote:
lol Funny coincidence, today I got Sony MDR-E10LP earphones in the mail from my sisters. They're actually pretty good despite the small crackling when the music is loud, and I'm hearing things I haven't heard in these songs before. Anyway, is anyone able to get measurements of the mx980's? I know it's really silly but it'd be helpful seeing as I can't find a store to actually try them.

I'm not really sure if measurements would help.  You'd probably just have to try them yourself and see if they work.  Though there's a high chance they won't fit.  Still, as I said, the yurbuds sleeves could help if they don't fit.

May 16, 2011 at 11:19 PM Post #39 of 39

Quote:
Hmm. Is there a perfered type of sleeve that the people here can vouch for? I'd rather know what I'm getting. XD

Honestly, I'm not sure if there's anything else out there like the yurbuds.  The yurbuds are a sort of pseudo-custom thing since they have quite a few different sizes.  You take a picture of your ear with, say, a dime for reference and they tell you what size would fit.  Apparently they work quite well with something like the stock Apple earbuds, but I've never really heard about people using them with high-end earbuds like this, other than that one review I read, so I don't know how well they'd really work for this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back