Long time since last Toronto meet?
May 29, 2010 at 5:01 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 78

FallenAngel

Headphoneus Supremus
So... I've been away from Toronto for quite a while and looking back some pages, I haven't seen a Toronto meet for ages, time for a new one yet? :)

As I have zero experience organizing these, I'd ask one of the more experienced members to organize it.  For incentive, as I've done in the past, to help pay for the meet, I will raffle off one of my builds - this time it'll be a Starving Student Millett Hybrid.

Calling out past organizers for another fun event.

Jun 7, 2010 at 11:31 PM Post #2 of 78
hey! youre back in toronto??? :O this is news to me. i thought you left LA and went like overseas or something.

Jun 7, 2010 at 11:33 PM Post #3 of 78
We've been having some meets outi n Guelph area and have tried some mini-meets in the Toronto area recently

Jun 18, 2010 at 1:41 AM Post #5 of 78
I know me and a friend of mine would both be very interested in a Toronto meet. Never been to one, but we'd love to try out some gear, show off some of our own and meet some toronto head-fiers

Jun 22, 2010 at 10:30 PM Post #8 of 78
Well ....it takes someone to step up to the plate ,host it and get the ball rolling.....anyone?

Jul 12, 2010 at 9:55 PM Post #11 of 78
I'd be totally up for one. Went to the big one at the Toronto Referece Library a few years ago hosted by (I believe) GlendaleViper, but I think he's moved out of town now. Had a good time at that one nonetheless.

Jul 28, 2010 at 5:35 PM Post #13 of 78
I would totally be up for a Toronto meet !
Since I'm a newbie and all, I need the experience and would love to hear something different for once.

Jul 29, 2010 at 5:23 PM Post #14 of 78
Someone just needs to stand up and make a step towards actually scheduling the thing. If I had my own place I totally would... just sayin'...
wink_face.gif

Aug 3, 2010 at 11:12 PM Post #15 of 78
If a meet does happen, I'd also be very interested in attending. I just started out and only have an AD700, but I'd be willing to share that :)

Maybe we could use a hall at a community center or something like that? And I assume it costs money to get a hall, even at a public building like a community center or library?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back