London (UK) meeting.
Dec 6, 2009 at 3:17 PM Post #31 of 250
Quote:

Originally Posted by mark2410 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
not that ill be there but id have thought if someone had a garage that might be sufficient

Well we can do it at my place with some comfort and with ample space and enough power sockets for the numbers we're talking about - my wife's even OK with the idea, the only issue is that I'm in SE London, and some people might find something more central easier. Would anyone really prefer paying for a central location more than heading south of the river (still zone 2 though)?

Dec 6, 2009 at 3:29 PM Post #32 of 250
I doubt the cost of going that little bit further on the train/in a car will be as much as our share of a private rooms hire. Plus leckys place would probably be a more relaxed environment than some random room, not that I want to pressure him or anything.

Dec 7, 2009 at 10:16 PM Post #33 of 250
Work in London so could be interested.

Been a while since I've been on here, staying away has sort of kept the upgrade bug away. Now uncle sennheiser 650 has come to harras me I need to fend hum off before I get hooked
biggrin.gif

Dec 8, 2009 at 3:19 PM Post #34 of 250
I'm in London for a little while at the moment so I'll keep an eye on this thread and see what happens. Don't know when I'm free though.

Dec 8, 2009 at 3:56 PM Post #35 of 250
The idea at the moment is to do it on the 19th or 20th, probably at my place in SE London (still zone 2 though), unless someone wants to hire a more central location - I suggest my place because it means one step less of organising - the easier the better, but if someone wants to organise another venue I'm very happy to go along with that.

Tomorrow morning I'll go through the people who have shown some interest and PM around to see where we are...

Dec 8, 2009 at 7:14 PM Post #38 of 250
Quote:

Originally Posted by P4Z /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Lecky, would you be able to add:

"*Edit*
People attending:

Date:

"
to your first post to make it easier for people to know what's happening?
TY

Maybe add a summary of the gear your bringing too.

Dec 8, 2009 at 7:25 PM Post #39 of 250
Oh right.
HD650s and probably a Little Dot MK VII. Stock cable and a Double Helix Cables cable.
I'll be bringing my iPod and a couple of adapters I've made.
I'm up for trades if there's a mutual preference of each others headphones.

Dec 9, 2009 at 1:40 AM Post #44 of 250
Parafeed wants to sell his RS-1s
If I were after headphones I'd have got them outta curiosity cos I like buttoned RS-1s especially for some reason... :S
*fingers crossed* that they're still around for the meet which *fingers crossed* is on sunday so I can hear them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back