London (UK) meeting.
Oct 23, 2010 at 4:35 PM Post #241 of 250
Looks like the left driver of my SR80i has some problems so I will need to buy new cans faster than I thought. I am currently thinking about HD600 or DT880/600ohm. I will most likely buy headphones before the meet so I can bring them with me. Obviously they will come with stock cables so they will not impress T1/HD800 owners but it's always one can to try out for those who still didn't audition them (quite unlikely in case of HD600).

Oct 23, 2010 at 5:36 PM Post #242 of 250

Quote:
 I am currently thinking about HD600 or DT880/600ohm. I will most likely buy headphones before the meet so I can bring them with me. Obviously they will come with stock cables so they will not impress T1/HD800 owners but it's always one can to try out for those who still didn't audition them (quite unlikely in case of HD600).

More cans the better
L3000.gif

Oct 23, 2010 at 7:01 PM Post #244 of 250
@gngf123 - if it's not a problem then bring it. Before head-fi I was interested mainly in budget cans and I found that different budget or unknown cans can be very good pairing with some sources. No matter how weir it looks like - it may sound good.
wink.gif
On the other hand I guess people will generally rush for those higher end cans so your may really not get that much use. I've never been to any meet yet so that is an assumption though.

Oct 28, 2010 at 3:56 AM Post #245 of 250
Hey all, in case you didn't notice it I started a new thread for this, can those coming confirm on that thread so it doesn't die please? Cheers.

Jan 20, 2011 at 11:38 PM Post #246 of 250

Antistase said:
/img/forum/go_quote.gif

Lecky this thread is great. It was about time somebody resurrected this idea!

Come on Londoners! You can't can a cans meeting no matter how busy you are!

Weekends are easier on most of the people I think.
December has probably only the two first ones to offer as a lot of people will be probably out and around for the festivities.

Myself I'm pretty flexible exluding Christmas and First of the year weekends.

Pretty flexible with the pub too preferring real pubs over huppie bars.

A

It'very convenient, Just like what you said, it's wonderful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back