London Meet - Saturday 27th April
Apr 25, 2013 at 6:36 PM Post #856 of 924
Heading there with my girlfriend, really excited about attending my first meet! Hope that's ok, won't need any food!
Hoping to buy a pair of hd650 and maybe a portable amp!

Apr 25, 2013 at 8:32 PM Post #857 of 924
I’ll also have 3 iem’s that will be for sale. A new pair of the new Heir Audio 5.0 (£390), a lightly used pair of Westone 4 (like new for £240), and a carefully owned pair of Earsonics SM3 v1 (£190).

Apr 26, 2013 at 1:40 AM Post #859 of 924
Total newbie to meets here so I'm really curious what it's going to be like. How do these meets work - do you just wander around listening to various gear, or set up at a table and listen to stuff as small groups, or what? Also is it mandatory to bring lots of stuff or can you just roll up with some IEMs and check out what other people have brought?

Do as you please really,

Apr 26, 2013 at 4:37 AM Post #863 of 924
Just wondering, what time does it start?

EDIT: Just wondering, since when I cannot read...

Got 2 friends of mine coming along, my STAX will not be there sadly.

Apr 26, 2013 at 5:47 AM Post #864 of 924
I've never heard the hd600 or any open can sadly. So looking forward to checking them out.

And sorry to be a pain but i am just coming with my brother as his mate couldn't make it. So a +1.

Apr 26, 2013 at 6:55 AM Post #866 of 924
Everyone should put this on their facebook and linked in

Confirmed coming - bringing
HM-801
Nova N3
Studio -V

Graham Slee Voyager

DT1350, D2000 and T-50p,
will bring I7 Win7 laptop too

and USB cables, don't forget cables and power supplies !!

Apr 26, 2013 at 7:48 AM Post #867 of 924
Nice, look forward to trying the CIEM ones out with my MG6 Pros.
Quote:
I have managed to take out some time, to make a good selection of cables for everyone to try, i will drop them off to GSARider when i arrive, so please see him, should you wish to try any.

HD800, Silver Widow, Silver Poison, Black Widow 22 and Scorpion 18AWG.
HD6XX, Silver Poison, Viper and Scorpion.
Audez'e, Virus, Silver Widow, Silver Poison and Black Widow 22.
HE, Silver Poison, Black Widow 22 and Viper/Scorpion hybrid.

CIEM, Virus, Silver Widow, Silver Poison, Viper and Scorpion.

I will see whatever else i have lying around and bring them over also. I have been extremely busy with orders lately, so not been able to make as many as i would have liked for the meet. All cables will be new, not burned in, other then the new Virus.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Apr 26, 2013 at 8:25 AM Post #869 of 924
I've been looking through the last few pages to find the latest list of gear people are bringing for auditioning.

I would like to add the following to the list if that's ok (if/once I find the list, I will update this post accordingly):

Audeze LCD 2.2s
Toxic Cables - Silver Widow
HD800s with Anax mod (not decided yet)

Burson Conductor (DAC, preamp, amp)
Chord USB SilverPlus Cable
Merlin Tarantula Power cable
off a Dell XPS13 laptop

I've decided the Burson Conductor will be for sale (£1100), as I am waiting on upgraded gear in the next couple of weeks and would rather have it go to a head-fier. The wife gave me an ultimatum that I can't keep them all to be allowed to get the new gear. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back