London Meet - Saturday 27th April
Apr 25, 2013 at 1:59 PM Post #843 of 924
Thanks!

Will be bringing my Graham Slee Solo Ultra Linear to do a shoot out vs Sennheiser amp for the HD 800.

Solid state vs solid state with Graham Slee at a much lower price point. 

Pedro

Apr 25, 2013 at 3:25 PM Post #846 of 924
I have managed to take out some time, to make a good selection of cables for everyone to try, i will drop them off to GSARider when i arrive, so please see him, should you wish to try any.

HD800, Silver Widow, Silver Poison, Black Widow 22 and Scorpion 18AWG.
HD6XX, Silver Poison, Viper and Scorpion.
Audez'e, Virus, Silver Widow, Silver Poison and Black Widow 22.
HE, Silver Poison, Black Widow 22 and Viper/Scorpion hybrid.

CIEM, Virus, Silver Widow, Silver Poison, Viper and Scorpion.

I will see whatever else i have lying around and bring them over also. I have been extremely busy with orders lately, so not been able to make as many as i would have liked for the meet. All cables will be new, not burned in, other then the new Virus.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Apr 25, 2013 at 3:56 PM Post #848 of 924
Yikes! That's dangerous! My Missus is amazed at the SQ I get from a £2.99 pair of headphones and a £5.00 amp! :wink:

I know what u mean..my missus loves the sound of my rig thinking i only spend 200euro max on my rig..oopsie.. :D

Apr 25, 2013 at 4:07 PM Post #850 of 924
Getting very close now...:) I'm in Wolverhampton tomorrow morning and back in the afternoon, then home, pack and across to the Hotel. Have some setting up to do tomorrow evening.:cool:

It's all go! I really hope. And I'm sure everybody else does, that YOU enjoy the event. :)

Apr 25, 2013 at 4:15 PM Post #852 of 924
Hi everyone - not related to audio but;

I have a huge ammount of iphone 5 screen protectors collecting dust in my house so they are free for anyone who wants them. I will be bringing them along so come and visit the Hisounduk table and take some for yourself or anyone you know :)

Apr 25, 2013 at 5:48 PM Post #853 of 924
Total newbie to meets here so I'm really curious what it's going to be like. How do these meets work - do you just wander around listening to various gear, or set up at a table and listen to stuff as small groups, or what? Also is it mandatory to bring lots of stuff or can you just roll up with some IEMs and check out what other people have brought?

Apr 25, 2013 at 6:09 PM Post #854 of 924
I see that you're talking something about the tables for everyone. I will bring my ODAC, O2 and HD600 just to compare it to other gears. I don't think that there is anyone in here that didn't hear HD600 before. I guess there is no need for a table for me nor my friend.

One other question. Is it OK if I will bring a camera with me? I would like to take some photos of the meeting (and myself in HE90 
smily_headphones1.gif
)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back