London Meet - Saturday 27th April
Apr 23, 2013 at 3:33 PM Post #813 of 924
A long overdue update!

Update for today guys

London Meet Classifieds Board- Please PM users before the event to arrange transactions!

To get your gear listed here please drop me a PM :)

---

For Sale:

krismusic- Graham Slee Voyager (£100), Russ Andrews Silver LOD (£50)

Gofre- Philips Fidelio L1 (£125), V Moda M80 (£100)

Portable Amps:
Go-Vibe6 x 2
iBasso P2
RSA SP-51

Home Amp:
Little Dot MKV

Other Headphone Amps:
Sennheiser Lucas (surround processor)

---

Arcam rDAC Wireless with USB DOngle
Cambridge Dac Magic 100 (only 2 months old)

Shipsupt- Big selection of stuff, see this post

Spakka- Audio Technica ATH-W1000X

Dreaming of a Better ...- 
      Burson HA-160D (£500)
      Matrix Quattro DAC (£300)
      Audeze LCD-2 Rev.1 (with a 2m Q-Audio cable) - (£600, £550 without the cable)
      Hifiman RE-262 (£60)
      AKG K701 (£100)

Tangster- Sennheiser IE80(with extra JVC Tips in Medium and Large and Sony Hybrids in Medium). £150?

Sony XBA 3IP. £110

Zenpunk-
Balanced HD700 (£400)
VSonic GR07 MKII (£50)
and Audiolab MDAC (£400)
Topping TP60 (£100)

CantScareMe-
Fiio e17 with L7 line out dock: £75
Mad dog t50rp (with alpha and leather pads): £250ish

jonojace-
Sennheiser HD25-1 II (£80)

Threeek-
Ultrasone Pro 750 (£110)

alvin sawdust-

Stefan Audioart Endorphin LCD-2 cable I am selling.
12ft long and terminated with a 6.35mm jack. Asking £200.

WTB:

Gofre- Sennheiser HD600

Want to Trade:

Naimless- Sennheiser HD650>>Sennheiser HD600

Those are the bits from the last couple of pages, we have a big motivational activity day at work today so I'll go through the thread later if this is something you guys would be interested in. And if you want something added to the list, please let me know [=

Apr 23, 2013 at 4:20 PM Post #814 of 924
Quote:
I'll be bringing my Solo db > RX Mk3-b > iPod Classic. The amp is connected to the Solo with a balanced cable.
smile_phones.gif

Swuh-eet!

P.S. If you want me to turn up with anything in my sig then please ask as otherwise it will stay at home.

Although am assuming can leave the HD600 behind as who has not heard it, right
wink.gif
Also have a Dacmagic (1st gen) that is sat on my desk
Quote:
I've done a thread search, but apologies if I missed this - will the hotel have Wifi? 

Google reviews say they have expensive wi-fi rates....

Apr 23, 2013 at 5:38 PM Post #815 of 924
Sorry may as well take my name off the list please. Would have been nice to make it, but just have too much to juggle this weekend. Enjoy the day guys.

Apr 24, 2013 at 8:12 AM Post #816 of 924
Okay Kabeer - no problem.

Everyone else - see you on Saturday, I'm all set...!
smily_headphones1.gif

Again, a quick reminder, we'll be having the raffle at 3pm - Lots and lots of prizes inc. a pair of HD800's with tickets at £10 each with 100% of the cash going to charity.

Meet opens at 10am and closes at 4pm. Lunch will be available at 12.30pm and there will be teas / coffees all day.

Apr 24, 2013 at 9:38 AM Post #818 of 924
Indeed, only 3 sleeps!

I'll be getting to Russell Square about 9:30am and grabbing an over-priced coffee from somewhere nearby before the fun begins.

Also, whoever it was that was going to hook up their laptop and whatever amp to my M51, do get in touch so we know who to look out for. I'll be bringing my VD XLRs (for balanced out to an amp), and I've got some generic USB and HDMI cables laying about, but for 'nicer' cables plus coax or S/PDIF (or AES)  please bring something along since I don't have those. Any other people looking to try it out in their rig let me know too, since I'm happy for it to get moved around as I'm not bringing a complete set-up of my own, but would prefer not to end up having to hunt round the room for it.

Apr 24, 2013 at 10:48 AM Post #821 of 924
EddieE
I'll bring along my mifi so you can have a few 100Mb - assuming there's a free USB to charge it and 3 reception.

Apr 24, 2013 at 1:16 PM Post #822 of 924
Quote:
EddieE
I'll bring along my mifi so you can have a few 100Mb - assuming there's a free USB to charge it and 3 reception.

Thanks NevilleM, but does it have much a range? I'm not taking a rig of my own, just thought if there was no familiar music on a rig I wanted to audition I could plug the iPad into the DAC with the owners permission. It's not a big deal, I'm sure I can find at least something I know in everyone's collection.

I'm more there to listen to new things rather than display my own as I sold my Stax rig a few months back and haven't replaced it yet. Will bring along the Yamahalux HP-1 mod as a unique curiosity and the DT1350 that are always around my neck though.

Apr 24, 2013 at 1:39 PM Post #823 of 924
GSARider: Will we have badges - or should we have our Ids tattooed in a prominent place?

Apr 24, 2013 at 4:26 PM Post #824 of 924
Hey guys if I bring some stuff do I have to come early? I can safely say there's no way I'll be able to make it for 10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back