London Meet - Saturday 27th April
Feb 22, 2013 at 1:12 PM Post #139 of 924
Quote:
One question though: How is IEM testing and demoing carried out - how is hygiene maintained? I could bring a few iem's along, like the phonak 232, though i'm not sure how demoing would work.

Hand out Q-tips on the door 
biggrin.gif

Feb 22, 2013 at 1:28 PM Post #140 of 924
I guess people who wants to try iems will just have to bring along a selection of tips..I can bring Sony XBA-40, JVC FXZ-200 and PFE232.
I am also unlikely to bring a laptop and will just use a cheap CD player as a source so bring your favourite CDs. 
size]

Feb 22, 2013 at 4:08 PM Post #144 of 924
Am I the only one getting slightly worried about the number of randomers who could be in attendance? Will there a "no name badge no entry" policy now it's been advertised elsewhere? I can't blame Sennheiser/custom-cable for wanting as many potential customers to come as possible, but at the same time my gear will be sitting on a table while I'm elsewhere concentrating on listening...

Feb 22, 2013 at 4:40 PM Post #145 of 924
I think we should have enough 'trusted' folk to keep an eye on gear. We can all ensure that each other's kit is looked after. I will be bringing my HD800's along too. So if someone wants to go for a wonder, just let me or someone else know and we'll sit by the kit.

I'll collate a list of kit, etc when things settle down in terms of people that are coming.

Feb 22, 2013 at 4:49 PM Post #146 of 924
Please can you count me in 
biggrin.gif

Just recently bought a new pair of sennheiser hd 650's after stalking these threads 
beyersmile.png
 and I'm living in London so this meeting is of great interest!
Would be great to audition some of the high end audio equipment such as the hd 800's
Thanks!

Feb 22, 2013 at 4:59 PM Post #147 of 924
Another one added...
smily_headphones1.gif

I am genuinely looking forward to meeting you all and of course trying out the various amp / can permutations, especially as I'm still looking for an amp for my hd800's and this will give me the perfect opportunity to try a few....
biggrin.gif

Feb 23, 2013 at 2:48 AM Post #149 of 924
Count me in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back