London Calling...19th October, 2013.
May 1, 2013 at 1:30 PM Post #47 of 618
Help Needed...

Okay chaps, I could do with a couple of helping hands for the event itself as I won't have the same support as offered to me by Sennheiser this time. I could do with one person to help collate info here on the thread and two folk to help out at the Hotel. Volunteers one step forward...!

Please pm me chaps and let's talk if you can help and I will outline what I need in terms of assistance.

May 1, 2013 at 1:51 PM Post #49 of 618
Quote:
Help Needed...

Okay chaps, I could do with a couple of helping hands for the event itself as I won't have the same support as offered to me by Sennheiser this time. I could do with one person to help collate info here on the thread and two folk to help out at the Hotel. Volunteers one step forward...!

Please pm me chaps and let's talk if you can help and I will outline what I need in terms of assistance.

You have PM.

May 1, 2013 at 2:45 PM Post #52 of 618
I'm in [again] please. 
biggrin.gif

May 1, 2013 at 4:46 PM Post #54 of 618
Thanks chaps - both Mr Q and Craftyclown will be helping out.

One other update - the artist Emily Baker came back to me ear;lier this evening and said she'd like to come along, which I'm very pleased about. Just have to talk through what she expects, etc as I'm not in a a position to pay her. However I'm hoping that we can all look to get her album from bandcamp and this way she gets a few album sales and we can also get an insight into the recording of the album as well as the lyrics and music when she comes along (hopefully).

http://emilybakermusic.bandcamp.com/album/all-at-sea

May 1, 2013 at 7:27 PM Post #57 of 618
The date probably knocks me out. I was planning to go to the UK for a week at that time but I don't think my schedule would allow it.

May 1, 2013 at 9:01 PM Post #58 of 618
Quote:
The date probably knocks me out. I was planning to go to the UK for a week at that time but I don't think my schedule would allow it.

I was so sad It moved from the 26th that I started thinking of organizing  myself  one in Bucharest :))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back