Logitech's mice...
Oct 21, 2007 at 10:09 AM Post #91 of 98
Just got a VX Revolution. I like almost all aspects of it, other than the middle mouse button, which I use heavily for 3D modeling.

Oct 22, 2007 at 1:46 AM Post #92 of 98
Hey guys, its mx 518 + Ulti-Mat, you wont need anything else. Its sooo fast.
biggrin.gif

Oct 22, 2007 at 2:26 AM Post #93 of 98
Screw the Ulti-Mat, G5 + funcPad 1030 Archetype is where it's at!

Oct 22, 2007 at 4:10 AM Post #94 of 98
Oct 23, 2007 at 11:37 AM Post #95 of 98
Quote:

Originally Posted by kpeezy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
REMEMBER! THE SUMMER! IN ABBADON!
tongue.gif

biggrin.gif

On a completely unrelated note, what would be a relatively inexpensive, but fairly large (area-wise) mousepad for gaming? I'm currently using something I got from Wal-Mart, and it's responsible for my absurdly high sensitivity in FPS games. I'm finding it quite impossible to aim accurately, but maybe that isn't the mousepad's fault.
blink.gif

Oct 23, 2007 at 12:59 PM Post #96 of 98
Quote:

Originally Posted by Abbadon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
biggrin.gif

On a completely unrelated note, what would be a relatively inexpensive, but fairly large (area-wise) mousepad for gaming? I'm currently using something I got from Wal-Mart, and it's responsible for my absurdly high sensitivity in FPS games. I'm finding it quite impossible to aim accurately, but maybe that isn't the mousepad's fault.
blink.gif

Well if you want fast teflonpad, get Ulti-Mat, can't say anything bad about it.

Oct 23, 2007 at 11:34 PM Post #98 of 98
Hi, I have a refurb MX revolution from woot. The problem is that the USB reciever came broken. I need to know the year to order it, but I can't see it. Does anybody know what year the woot.com mice are from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back