Logitech ue 4000 vs Sennheiser hd439
Jan 20, 2013 at 4:31 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 16

mpawluk91

1000+ Head-Fier
Which one wins, mostly listen to heavy metal, goin unamped, rockboxed sansa clip+, not sure if the hd439 has a regular 3.5mm removable cable or sum weird connecter but the ue4000 is regular

Jan 20, 2013 at 12:02 PM Post #3 of 16
I heard the ue4000 at the app store and bye far they had the best bass out of all of the other headphones.
I dont know about the hd439 but I heard there good for most genres just not great for one particulary. My bets on the ue4000 plus there better build IMO.

Jan 20, 2013 at 12:55 PM Post #5 of 16
Bass heavy music like. Hip hop, electronica, dubstep.
Sorry Idk much about heavy metal but I dont think the sennheiser could keep up with that genre there more of a laid back sound to them.
I should point out the vmoda m80 headphones I own them and they have a very fun sounding headphone. There about 150$ on amazon

Jan 20, 2013 at 1:30 PM Post #6 of 16
Bass heavy music like. Hip hop, electronica, dubstep.
Sorry Idk much about heavy metal but I dont think the sennheiser could keep up with that genre there more of a laid back sound to them.
I should point out the vmoda m80 headphones I own them and they have a very fun sounding headphone. There about 150$ on amazon
I've heard the m80 and they lacked detail needed when listening to speed metal

Jan 20, 2013 at 5:26 PM Post #11 of 16
I think he's looking for something under the 150$ range the lowest iv seen the amperiors were 250$ used.

The only headphone I remember with a fast aggresive sound was the sol republic tracks hd's( I'm thinking of getting a pair myself for school) I should point out that the tracks ultras have more detail but less bass so that might be something your looking for. If all else fails you can't go wrong with the ath m50s or one of the ultrasone hifi models

Jan 20, 2013 at 5:39 PM Post #12 of 16
I think he's looking for something under the 150$ range the lowest iv seen the amperiors were 250$ used.

The only headphone I remember with a fast aggresive sound was the sol republic tracks hd's( I'm thinking of getting a pair myself for school) I should point out that the tracks ultras have more detail but less bass so that might be something your looking for. If all else fails you can't go wrong with the ath m50s or one of the ultrasone hifi models
So u guys think the ue 4000 is not good for metal cause I can tweak anything with rockbox and I'm using replay gain

Jan 20, 2013 at 6:18 PM Post #14 of 16
Idk to much about heavy metal so I don't know if the ue4000 are gonna sound bad if you do get them in all honesty just go for it i thought they sounded great when I heard them. Buy them off of amazon though since they have a 60 day return policy if I'm not correct.

Jan 20, 2013 at 6:32 PM Post #15 of 16
Idk to much about heavy metal so I don't know if the ue4000 are gonna sound bad if you do get them in all honesty just go for it i thought they sounded great when I heard them. Buy them off of amazon though since they have a 60 day return policy if I'm not correct.
Yeah prolly goin to do that, do u know what would be a good replacement cable for that and the 6000 cause they don't sell replacements

Users who are viewing this thread

Back