Livewires - California Dreamin'
Mar 21, 2008 at 12:05 AM Post #1,262 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by Baines93 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What channel ?! ^

Must have finished. Not on ITV, ITV 2,3, or 4.
frown.gif

Missed it i guess.

ITV2, but it finished at 12.

Mar 21, 2008 at 12:06 AM Post #1,264 of 3,902
^yes those have to be ibuds. people just dont get it lol

and that david kid getting the impressions doesn't have his mouth open. shame on him...

Mar 21, 2008 at 12:16 AM Post #1,267 of 3,902
lol this is me yesterday getting impressions. I look like i am about to die, my mouth was really sore from staying open lol. Not the best picture of me I would say.

img225vz8.jpg

Mar 21, 2008 at 12:27 AM Post #1,268 of 3,902
My audiologist did open and closed, 2 sets, as the sheet said open and closed, in one impression. She did both for the cost of one set.

Open was open as far as my jaw could go until the impressons set. No bite block, just a tissue for saliva. The just relaxed jaw.

Wonder which set they used, or a cross between the two?

Should ship/have shipped today /ship later (American time), or yesterday (GMT) Havnt got the tracking number yet, so my guess they will do it at the end of the day (american time.) eg 5pm. So early this morning my time.

Amp and interconnect on loan arrived, still awaiting another pack of 4 rechargable aaa's, then i can use it.

So amped er6i lossless vs amped er6i lossy
amped er6i vs unamped er6i
amped er6i vs unamped er6i lossy

amped lw's lossless vs amped lw's lossy
amped lw's vs unamped
amped lw's vs unamped lossy

So i see if high end iems affect the ease of differentiating lossy and lossless, or amp does, both contribute or no diferance at all.

See if an amp improves lossy mainly, but interested in the lossy vs lossless debate, and what in my rig affects the ease of differentiating.

Matt

Mar 21, 2008 at 12:37 AM Post #1,270 of 3,902
I know, just dont know if elluzion saw it. Directed at him really.

The rest is just too much info really, im just too organised about something i have waited so long to test get and hear, all in one week.

Tell you what though, how awesome is someone letting you borow a Supermacro3 and an alo interconnect, not minding you taking i abroad, letting you borrow it for 2 weeks, maybe more if he doesnt decide he prefers it over the new supermini, AND shipping it next day garunteed before 1pm!

Due to being in france with no internet, it will all come at once when i arrive home, just will have to host the pics, put in the img addresses and tags, paste it in, and up it goes!

Awesome!

Mar 21, 2008 at 4:25 AM Post #1,271 of 3,902
Yea!!! Fedex surprised me today with my livewires. It took exactly four weeks for them to get to me since Earpeace received my impressions. I've listened to them for a couple hours already and i am very pleased. The fit is perfect, everything is very well balanced and they have plenty of bass.

Mar 21, 2008 at 4:57 AM Post #1,274 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by thelast /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yea!!! Fedex surprised me today with my livewires. It took exactly four weeks for them to get to me since Earpeace received my impressions. I've listened to them for a couple hours already and i am very pleased. The fit is perfect, everything is very well balanced and they have plenty of bass.

thats great! do you hear any hiss with them and your ipod??? I don't wanna wait 4 weeks! thats too long lol. I got the same colors as you except i told them no id tag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back