Little Dot MK VI / Little Dot MK VIII SE Owners Unite
Feb 26, 2021 at 7:04 PM Post #2,686 of 2,724
Unsure about that one, they told me they will not RMA mine or find me a replacement as they will no longer carry it.
Maybe it is only because I am in Canada and the shipping of it going back n forth is going to be $$$$$.
Yea I don’t see little dot listed on their website anymore, hopefully I can get mine fixed or exchanged for instore credit.

Feb 27, 2021 at 11:29 AM Post #2,687 of 2,724
Yea I don’t see little dot listed on their website anymore, hopefully I can get mine fixed or exchanged for instore credit.
Best of luck my friend! Apos has been very good to deal with, hopefully that stays consistent

Feb 27, 2021 at 1:00 PM Post #2,688 of 2,724
Best of luck my friend! Apos has been very good to deal with, hopefully that stays consistent
Yea best of luck to you too on your Audio Journey! Probably won’t be the last time I’ll see you around here.

Feb 28, 2021 at 3:39 PM Post #2,689 of 2,724
Btw I just got back from them that they will accept my RMA request on mine. I will most likely sell it afterwards as I don’t want to keep having these issues with it. I’ll probably buy a Pendent to go with my Auteurs.

Mar 2, 2021 at 12:30 AM Post #2,690 of 2,724
Well it looks like Apos gave me the option to Return it or Try and deal with Little Dot, but to be honest I’m kind of done with Little Dot. I don’t want to have to deal with them anymore. As for Apos I want to continue doing Business with them but I don’t know What I would get to replace my Little Dot.

Mar 21, 2021 at 3:58 PM Post #2,692 of 2,724
I highly recommend staying away from Shenzhen Audio, shipping and warranty claims can take up to 3 months. Apos is seems to be fine with 2-7 day shipping warranty exchange, and with the extra year of coverage it’s kind of obvious if you are going to buy it and not swap the tubes out, go for Apos.
how fast of handling of https://littledotus.com ? any idea? thanks

Mar 21, 2021 at 5:22 PM Post #2,693 of 2,724
Mar 25, 2021 at 1:14 AM Post #2,695 of 2,724
I placed my order on littledotus.com , after 2 days, they have not shipped yet. looks like all of them are building on order.
Yea, I wouldn’t know, but I do hope the best for you, I returned mine as it had too many problems and it either killed the tubes or the included and purchased tubes I bought were garbage bad. I ended up ordering a Pendant SE as it just compliments my headphones better too.

Apr 5, 2021 at 3:52 PM Post #2,699 of 2,724
fan, transformer noise still exist
That was the main reason I went with VIII SE, didn’t want to have to Mod the thing right away, There are extensive mods you can do to relieve that but I didn’t want to bother with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back