List of bugs and suggestions for the new "Classified" section.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 18, 2010 at 11:50 AM Post #66 of 124
the "&" character in the URL given in my sales thread above is borked as well, just like the "'" character in my community profile. I'm always forced to retype them otherwise they show up as "'s"

Jan 9, 2011 at 1:46 AM Post #70 of 124
Forgive me if it has been brought up in this thread...

Quote:

• Assign a Mod to manually close sold/found listings if the OP does not.

I have been thinking about this one a great deal due to 6 pages of worthless rubbish aboive my Beyer T1's that have had 1 serious PM, and 1 spoof....

Automatically close FS threads after 1 month, audiogon style. email the seller that their thread was closed and if they want it back up to start a new one. 

Jan 20, 2011 at 9:30 AM Post #72 of 124
So can I get this down for sure - it is OK to repost an ad?

I haven't been doing this as I assumed it would be frowned upon, but my for sale ad is now so far off the front page it might as well not exist (except in my sig) now that bumping no longer works.

Is it OK to repost it?

Very much in support of bringing back bumping with a "once a week" rule if possible...

Jan 20, 2011 at 4:58 PM Post #74 of 124

Quote:
Forgive me if it has been brought up in this thread...

Quote:

• Assign a Mod to manually close sold/found listings if the OP does not.

I have been thinking about this one a great deal due to 6 pages of worthless rubbish aboive my Beyer T1's that have had 1 serious PM, and 1 spoof....

Automatically close FS threads after 1 month, audiogon style. email the seller that their thread was closed and if they want it back up to start a new one. 

x2

If not that, add little reminders or something as users create new listings or edit details to remind them to close sold/found listings when they are fulfilled.

Jan 21, 2011 at 1:29 AM Post #75 of 124
Yeh it's hard enough to sell products when bumping isn't fully utilized by default but when people clog up the system with closed/found listings it's even more frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back