LISA III Available for Order
Mar 17, 2009 at 2:19 PM Post #1,006 of 1,070
I guess I have to answer my question hehehe, anyway Brad just emailed me about my order for LISA III xp, he is just very busy last week. TriadAudio have a good customer service, Im just so excited and impatient for my new toy hehehe.

thanks,
Joey

Apr 29, 2009 at 2:20 AM Post #1,008 of 1,070
Hey Brad would there be any way to retro fit an original lisa with the new face plates and knobs i have one that i bought from Tony aka. cardude

May 4, 2009 at 9:01 PM Post #1,010 of 1,070
Quote:

Originally Posted by travisg /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey Brad would there be any way to retro fit an original lisa with the new face plates and knobs i have one that i bought from Tony aka. cardude

We have only made enough Face Plates and Machined knobs for the # of amps we have. is the good reason (Their are always two , The good reason and the real reason) and the real reason is If the first 100 could look like the second 100 I am selling now, Then they would be directly competing with me at a discount. (if & when resold), So if you want the best amp in the best case , buy new..

May 8, 2009 at 8:24 PM Post #1,012 of 1,070
Hey Travis, Pauly, and others who want to improve the looks of an older LisaIII
Now you understand the "real reason" not to sell new stock plates, Let us find a suitable alternative that protects my interests, AND still gives you Better than you have Requested!!
How about if I had the machinist make new plates from BRASS stock? and matching BRASS Knobs to match? Put these on to replace the originals.? OH with the black case.. this looks COOL.. IF 5 people were interested ? ? ? ? ? I could/would be able to have them made for say $65 per set? (std.) This would be another accessory to add to Triad Audio site as well?

May 28, 2009 at 11:59 PM Post #1,014 of 1,070
Quote:

Originally Posted by Remitrom /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey Travis, Pauly, and others who want to improve the looks of an older LisaIII
Now you understand the "real reason" not to sell new stock plates, Let us find a suitable alternative that protects my interests, AND still gives you Better than you have Requested!!
How about if I had the machinist make new plates from BRASS stock? and matching BRASS Knobs to match? Put these on to replace the originals.? OH with the black case.. this looks COOL.. IF 5 people were interested ? ? ? ? ? I could/would be able to have them made for say $65 per set? (std.) This would be another accessory to add to Triad Audio site as well?

OOOOHHHH....Brad....this sounds HOT!

Keep me posted if you end up doing it.

RIDE

Aug 12, 2009 at 8:54 PM Post #1,016 of 1,070
OK, Brass plates for Lisa III std. have been machined and are now at the engraver.
Brass knobs will be completed as well, sets will be available, and I will get help posting pics next week!

Nov 18, 2009 at 3:03 AM Post #1,018 of 1,070
Oops , camera dont work, uh, daa,, Will get help..
Brass on Black sure looks cool.. see soon..

Lisa RS , Desktop/home amp, (we just do not fit into categories neatly)
is now ready!!! & available!! When you get to the Lisa level of Sound Quality
it is hard to best, and improvements are measured in small degrees. To attempt this
Phil has nearly doubled the power, (removing the batteries in the process) now up to
home amp standards, added more capacitors & transistors as only he knows how.
And WALLA, the result is noticeable, slightly, in a word - MORE - just a little more
of what Lisa is already known for.. Of course source, cable, & can changes are
extremely obvious. Phil amazes me.. What can I say? Limited quantities

Nov 18, 2009 at 3:20 AM Post #1,019 of 1,070
Quote:

Originally Posted by Remitrom /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oops , camera dont work, uh, daa,, Will get help..
Brass on Black sure looks cool.. see soon..

Lisa RS , Desktop/home amp, (we just do not fit into categories neatly)
is now ready!!! & available!! When you get to the Lisa level of Sound Quality
it is hard to best, and improvements are measured in small degrees. To attempt this
Phil has nearly doubled the power, (removing the batteries in the process) now up to
home amp standards, added more capacitors & transistors as only he knows how.
And WALLA, the result is noticeable, slightly, in a word - MORE - just a little more
of what Lisa is already known for.. Of course source, cable, & can changes are
extremely obvious. Phil amazes me.. What can I say? Limited quantities

[size=small]
Is there a price on these babies as yet, Brad?[/size]
wink.gif
[size=small]

EDIT: Another question: Can this Lisa RS home amp legitimately drive a Sennheiser HD650 to the max like a solid home amp should?[/size]

Nov 18, 2009 at 9:51 AM Post #1,020 of 1,070
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jap /img/forum/go_quote.gif
EDIT: Another question: Can this Lisa III home amp legitimately drive a Sennheiser HD650 to the max like a solid home amp should?

I do not mean to interfere - but I can testify that the Lisa III can easily drive the HD650 to the stars...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back