LISA III Available for Order
Jan 30, 2009 at 2:09 AM Post #991 of 1,070
Quote:

Originally Posted by ZephyrSapphire /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Longer than from USA to Australia ah? 2 weeks from USA to Australia shipping normally. Customs tahan 1~2 weeks. One month average. Can beat or not?
evil_smiley.gif

LOL. Malaysian customs. Even you can bargain with the government.

lisa took 4 days to get here, no delay in customs

Jan 30, 2009 at 7:15 PM Post #993 of 1,070
I got my Lisa + LLP a couple of weeks ago to see what the fuss was all about. Got is used and broken in I suppose. Finally got around to completing the RCA cables for the Lisa. Plugged everything in and switched her on this morning, my jaws just dropped. There are numerous reviews on the Lisa so I won't go into details here. I'll just say this - this is a special amp, the reviews are true. The Lisa III is the BEST portable/transportable amp I have ever heard .

Folks that are waiting for theirs or burning her in
wink_face.gif
, you are in for a real treat.

Congratulations to Triad Audio. Amazing amp.

Jan 31, 2009 at 6:16 AM Post #996 of 1,070
Gotta admit after being on my hybrid for a few days and coming back to Lisa i really appreciate the soundstage/separation of music layering and speed/crispness. It's nice to go back and forth sometimes, makes you see different characteristics.

Jan 31, 2009 at 5:15 PM Post #998 of 1,070
I think the esw9 is greatly improved with Lisa. My only problem with the esw9s is they seem a little iem to me. Kind of a lack of space, or you are hearing the sound more in your head like an iem than a big soundstage with instrument separation. Lisa is veeeerry good at instrument separation and opening the soundstage so helps them dramatically.

As far as burn in goes, with out opening up a debate, i really don't know if burn in exists, it might, but what i do know is that psychological burn in exists. In that i mean that with most components you need to get used to the sound and then decide if you like it doing abx with others that you are also used to.

Jan 31, 2009 at 6:06 PM Post #1,000 of 1,070
I didn't hear much burn in with the Lisa III. The sound did not change much at all, if any, to my ear.

Feb 1, 2009 at 7:00 AM Post #1,001 of 1,070
Quote:

Originally Posted by jamato8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I didn't hear much burn in with the Lisa III. The sound did not change much at all, if any, to my ear.

I noticed a small amount, but I would doubt it was the lisa III, more likely to be the teflon VCAPs in my dock, I only added them pretty soon before I got the lisa. the OIMP are totally burned in (about 400hrs, with only about 40-50 on the teflon when I got lisa) I actually do 90% of my burn-in with music, that way you can hear any evolving over time.

Mar 15, 2009 at 6:32 PM Post #1,005 of 1,070
Hi, I just bought the LISA IIIXP at triadaudio last 2 days using paypal as payment. Did you recieve any email notice after your purchase? Because until now I did not recieve any email notice about the item reciept and shipment process, I even email Brad about this but no reply. Is this only normal? if yes how long before I can track the delivery?

Thanks,
Joey

EFN;5369523 said:
ZephyrSapphire:
Hahaha but sending them to Malaysia means that you have to wait longer
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back