Linsoul x 7HZ x Crinacle Salnotes Dioko Product Launch
Jul 6, 2022 at 12:55 PM Post #46 of 95
second review also positive, looks good until now

Looks like a mid-centric tuning with good resolution compared to the other planars. Hmmm Interesting. with their strange shape I am more worried on their fit too.

Jul 9, 2022 at 7:44 PM Post #54 of 95
Looking forward to comparisons between Timeless and Dioko.

For those who have Timeless AND will be purchasing/testing the Dioko, besides comparing the Dioko “out of the box”, it would be very interesting, if they have access to good EQ software (e.g., Qudelix 5K), to tune the frequency of the Dioko to the Timeless (e.g., see the following: ).

Would I buy the Timeless at $199 or buy the Dioko and a Qudelix 5K for $210 instead???? As I’ve never listened to a planar iem, I’m leaning towards Dioko + Qudelix.

Jul 10, 2022 at 4:12 AM Post #57 of 95
Looking forward to comparisons between Timeless and Dioko.

For those who have Timeless AND will be purchasing/testing the Dioko, besides comparing the Dioko “out of the box”, it would be very interesting, if they have access to good EQ software (e.g., Qudelix 5K), to tune the frequency of the Dioko to the Timeless (e.g., see the following: ).

Would I buy the Timeless at $199 or buy the Dioko and a Qudelix 5K for $210 instead???? As I’ve never listened to a planar iem, I’m leaning towards Dioko + Qudelix.

good idea, having eq gives you a lot of flexibility, it is a very good investment

Jul 10, 2022 at 4:56 PM Post #60 of 95
good idea, having eq gives you a lot of flexibility, it is a very good investment
Everyone's tastes and hearing is unique so be stuck with a "one-size-fits-all" listening experience. I had a Sony receiver in the mid-eighties that had preset EQ's (e.g., rock, church, etc.) and a PEQ. With some old Chet Baker CD's I found that the "Church" setting made a HUGE improvement in the soundstage, imaging, etc. That particular setting was perfect for some material and I was very happy to have it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back