Light Harmonic GEEK
Nov 1, 2013 at 12:21 AM Post #196 of 1,658
I would love to know your test result as well... As long as it is USB 2.0 Audio Class standard compatible, Geek Out and Geek Pulse could work with it happily.

Larry

Nov 5, 2013 at 6:26 PM Post #200 of 1,658
Anyone ever email Gavin and get a response.  I got his email address when I contributed/pre-ordered the Geek.  I emailed him twice and never got a reply.  Not very accessible or available.  Hope trustworthy.  

Nov 5, 2013 at 6:35 PM Post #201 of 1,658
Anyone ever email Gavin and get a response.  I got his email address when I contributed/pre-ordered the Geek.  I emailed him twice and never got a reply.  Not very accessible or available.  Hope trustworthy.  

He answered me 5 times. But now pple are interested in both geeks, i guess he will be soo busy. I think if your querries has been answeres before on some forum, he wouldnt be bothered. If its order related, like changing colour and upgrade to preorder to bundles in my ase, he replied in one day.

Nov 5, 2013 at 9:42 PM Post #202 of 1,658
He answered me 5 times. But now pple are interested in both geeks, i guess he will be soo busy. I think if your querries has been answeres before on some forum, he wouldnt be bothered. If its order related, like changing colour and upgrade to preorder to bundles in my ase, he replied in one day.

"Bundles in your ase" ... you should see a doctor instead ...  
dt880smile.png

Nov 6, 2013 at 8:04 AM Post #203 of 1,658
I have a question since I don't really understand in DAC and Headphones Specs...

Using the Shure SE425 IEM, what Geek do you need? There are three different options with different power...
Whats the thing with the impedance and the power output?

Thanks

Nov 6, 2013 at 11:22 AM Post #204 of 1,658
  Using the Shure SE425 IEM, what Geek do you need? There are three different options with different power...

IEMs typically don't need much power and the SE425 is no exception.  You just need the regular Geek Out.

Nov 6, 2013 at 11:23 AM Post #205 of 1,658
  I have a question since I don't really understand in DAC and Headphones Specs...

Whats the thing with the impedance and the power output?

Thanks

Gavin said that standard Geek for IEM, Super Geek for over ear headphone, Super Duper for planar and high impedance headphone 

Nov 10, 2013 at 2:53 PM Post #206 of 1,658

HI,

please email to geekpulse@lightharmonic.com

There are 5 people there to help you.

Larry

Nov 30, 2013 at 4:58 AM Post #210 of 1,658
Did anyone sign up as a "beta" tester ?  Their are heaps of impressions of the early unit ... just search for "CanJam 2013" - Tyll also does a brief impressions video on "Inner Fidelity".

Here's his video:

http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/canjam-rmaf-2013-light-harmonic-geek-out-usb-ampdac

When I said search Canjam 2013 - I mean on this site ... there were a few impressions in there - don't forget they were all listening to the "SuperGeek" which puts out a full watt.

Stuff it - I can't remember which pages the Geek Out reviews were on, but the thread is only about 20 pages, and is interesting, so here is the thread I was referring to:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/685524/canjam-at-rmaf-october-2013-impressions-thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back