Light Harmonic Geek Wave
Jan 14, 2020 at 9:26 AM Post #5,612 of 5,933
I don't know why we are on Wave 6 when Wave 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 have never been produced. Seriously, this is at least the fifth production candidate, final design of the Wave case - each of which require the board to be redesigned to fit the new case. IF a product is to ever be produced then its design and feature set must be fixed at some point and be run through final testing and debugging for production. It is not possible to produce something if you keep redesigning it every time you get to the Release Candidate stage.

J.P.

Jan 14, 2020 at 9:29 AM Post #5,613 of 5,933
Which one is Geek Wave? All of them!
This is a great composite picture.
I'm sure there is some audio-psychology here that it can be whatever you wish it to be.

Jan 14, 2020 at 11:39 AM Post #5,614 of 5,933
To me, this suggests two possibilities. 1. Gross incompetence, 2. Smoke and Mirrors or both 1 & 2. It started with #1 and the money ran out then morphed into #2 where they're buying time for the Statute of Limitations to expire. There are no monies left to design or produce any of the crowdfunded products but you can all come to your own conclusion.

Jan 16, 2020 at 6:20 AM Post #5,617 of 5,933
Last edited:
Jan 16, 2020 at 6:54 AM Post #5,618 of 5,933
Why no Oscar XXI's?

The office and I discussed this at length and while, yes, we're totally on board with exchanging Oscars, we are putting on hold that idea for logistical reasons. It may happen in the future as a public option, but right now it's by special request only. We may be offering a future item(s) as well as the Oscar, but that's not 100% decided yet. Depends on the business, the response, etc. But yeah, we did think this over quite a bit.

Jan 16, 2020 at 7:18 AM Post #5,619 of 5,933
The office and I discussed this at length and while, yes, we're totally on board with exchanging Oscars, we are putting on hold that idea for logistical reasons. It may happen in the future as a public option, but right now it's by special request only. We may be offering a future item(s) as well as the Oscar, but that's not 100% decided yet. Depends on the business, the response, etc. But yeah, we did think this over quite a bit.

Glad you're finally offering it. It really is about time. The Oscar's really sound amazing so by opening up this exchange program people can see what Larry is really capable of. The LHL gear isn't up the the same standards of the Oscar's

Jan 16, 2020 at 5:59 PM Post #5,620 of 5,933
I have "invested" enough in LH analogues to exchange it for the Stella. What's the general consensus, are they worth it? I guess anything is better than pie-in-the sky amps..has any of you guys tried them?

Jan 16, 2020 at 8:36 PM Post #5,621 of 5,933
So, stuck limo, since you have not convinced at least 99.99% of us Geek Wave backers that we will ever receive a Geek Wave in our lifetimes, what is Larry Ho's plan to settle with us? Where is our offer for one of your high-falootin IEM's? I'm not sure how many would actually take LH Labs up on this offer, but why is this not being offered to us?? And, stuck limo, if you are wondering, this is not just a rhetorical question, so a serious answer from you would be appreciated....

Jan 16, 2020 at 8:55 PM Post #5,622 of 5,933
So, stuck limo, since you have not convinced at least 99.99% of us Geek Wave backers that we will ever receive a Geek Wave in our lifetimes, what is Larry Ho's plan to settle with us? Where is our offer for one of your high-falootin IEM's? I'm not sure how many would actually take LH Labs up on this offer, but why is this not being offered to us??

In discussion mode. We'll see how this current one plays out and see how business is with Light Harmonic. If or when more plans are made, we'll announce them.

Jan 17, 2020 at 10:39 AM Post #5,623 of 5,933
So, stuck limo, since you have not convinced at least 99.99% of us Geek Wave backers that we will ever receive a Geek Wave in our lifetimes, what is Larry Ho's plan to settle with us? Where is our offer for one of your high-falootin IEM's? I'm not sure how many would actually take LH Labs up on this offer, but why is this not being offered to us?? And, stuck limo, if you are wondering, this is not just a rhetorical question, so a serious answer from you would be appreciated....
You are funny :)

Jan 17, 2020 at 10:08 PM Post #5,624 of 5,933
Looks like your money went here, into the Da Vinci MK III Sire.

P1000750.JPG

Jan 17, 2020 at 10:21 PM Post #5,625 of 5,933
Well, Cuurawong, at least people posting in the forum that is "introducing" the Da Vinci MKIII Sire seem to be quite aware of Larry Ho's shady reputation.... Plus, this thing is priced at US $58,000... so there does not appear to be alot of enthusiasm for this product in that forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back