Light Harmonic Geek Wave
May 3, 2019 at 8:14 PM Post #5,284 of 5,933
What's installed on the Wave?

Android 12 :deadhorse:

Couldn't resist. I have no idea. They only just said they were going to have it dual boot to android. I don't care what OS or OS version it is... and I don't even need it to dual boot. I'll happily enjoy whichever works first, and then flash it later to do both.

May 10, 2019 at 1:07 PM Post #5,289 of 5,933
Android 4.2.1
So still building the model that wasn't suppose to be outdated in 2017?
upload_2019-5-10_13-7-8.png

May 12, 2019 at 11:31 PM Post #5,290 of 5,933
I understand the LHL Customer Outreach people don't have any control over Larry's actions. But for a minute, just detach from your bias to defend the company you voluntarily joined.

Since it has taken ~ 60 months for the company to get to this point...haven't you ever applied a logical projection to future implications? EXTRAPOLATE. Your man isn't even close to the finish line. You are enabling the charade that this thing will happen within a reasonable time frame, yet you and everybody other than Larry knows it won't.

You decided to tie to a lame horse with no sense of direction and who can't finish the race. People choose their employers, so you made a bad decision - admit it! Take accountability for your lapse in judgement and you'll stop wondering why most customers are pissed off. This thing ISN'T HAPPENING WITHIN A TIME FRAME THAT WILL FULFILL ANYBODY'S DESIRES!!

Last edited:
May 14, 2019 at 2:06 PM Post #5,291 of 5,933
I think you should give stucklimo a break. Not everyone has the luxury of turning down a bad job. The world is full of really bad jobs. OTOH, stucklimo is ruining his reputation in the industry and potentially exposing himself to legal problems, if LH is ever investigated by authorities.

Last edited:
May 19, 2019 at 6:49 PM Post #5,294 of 5,933
I think you should give stucklimo a break. Not everyone has the luxury of turning down a bad job. The world is full of really bad jobs. OTOH, stucklimo is ruining his reputation in the industry and potentially exposing himself to legal problems, if LH is ever investigated by authorities.

Who knows what his status is...after all he wrote:

"Larry asked for someone who was well versed in communication and so I volunteered my time and he excitedly accepted"

Maybe he's working for nothing since he "volunteered" his time....anything goes with LHL or LH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back