1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Light Harmonic Geek Wave

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by vincent215, Apr 9, 2014.
First

Back
343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352
354 355 356 357 358
Next

Last
  1. SalvorHardin
    Just the old 'Home Improvement' show. Their thing was 'More Power.' Just made me smile.

Mike-WI likes this.
  2. greenkiwi
    It's interesting that DAPs haven't moved past Android 7, since I believe you can't install Google play without a newer Android OS.

3. stuck limo
    Android 8.1 is installed on this: https://store.hiby.com/products/hiby-r6-pro

4. Bill2112
    Sharpenologist and Mike-WI like this.
  5. jdog
    At this point, I'd be surprised if LH Labs could produce and distribute an AM transistor radio....

6. greenkiwi
    Android 12 :deadhorse:

Couldn't resist. I have no idea. They only just said they were going to have it dual boot to android. I don't care what OS or OS version it is... and I don't even need it to dual boot. I'll happily enjoy whichever works first, and then flash it later to do both.

7. stuck limo
    Android 4.2.1

8. Hercules
    Last edited: May 10, 2019
  9. SalvorHardin
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2019
  10. Shawnb
  11. jsiegel14072
    So still building the model that wasn't suppose to be outdated in 2017?
    upload_2019-5-10_13-7-8.png

12. Lookin4Treble
    I understand the LHL Customer Outreach people don't have any control over Larry's actions. But for a minute, just detach from your bias to defend the company you voluntarily joined.

Since it has taken ~ 60 months for the company to get to this point...haven't you ever applied a logical projection to future implications? EXTRAPOLATE. Your man isn't even close to the finish line. You are enabling the charade that this thing will happen within a reasonable time frame, yet you and everybody other than Larry knows it won't.

You decided to tie to a lame horse with no sense of direction and who can't finish the race. People choose their employers, so you made a bad decision - admit it! Take accountability for your lapse in judgement and you'll stop wondering why most customers are pissed off. This thing ISN'T HAPPENING WITHIN A TIME FRAME THAT WILL FULFILL ANYBODY'S DESIRES!!

Last edited: May 12, 2019
  13. VandyMan
    I think you should give stucklimo a break. Not everyone has the luxury of turning down a bad job. The world is full of really bad jobs. OTOH, stucklimo is ruining his reputation in the industry and potentially exposing himself to legal problems, if LH is ever investigated by authorities.

Last edited: May 14, 2019
    Sharpenologist likes this.
  14. Beefalo
    Happy Anniversary!
    5 years ago I contributed my hard earned $ for a ‘world class DAP’.
    I hope Larry, Gavin, Casey, Gina, Manny, Jarek, blah, blah have enjoyed wining, dining and buying toys with my pledge.
    I expect nothing at this point. Nothing except Karma.

15. Bill2112
    Another week gone by without pictures of new case renderings, or stuff on batteries, bluetooth, or wifi. Makes everything worthwhile doesn't it?

Deftone likes this.
First

Back
343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352
354 355 356 357 358
Next

Last