Light Harmonic Geek Wave
Dec 20, 2018 at 12:59 PM Post #4,846 of 5,933
Guys, the wait for the Geek Wave has gone for so long that my home address has changed.

Who can we reach out to for this?

Dec 20, 2018 at 9:15 PM Post #4,847 of 5,933
@ Audioscope, without any editorializing on my part, the only person at LH/LH Labs that can probably help you is stuck limo... He has posted here often, and I assume he still looks in from time to time... You could probably send him a PM to achieve what you need. Good luck.

Last edited:
Dec 22, 2018 at 5:27 PM Post #4,849 of 5,933
Well, anyway you look at it, stuck limo is/was our last hope of communication/assistance with LH Labs, so if he can't/won't help you, then I guess you/we are absolutely out of luck... I don't think our addresses matter much any more anyway... LH Labs is NEVER going to complete its IGG campaigns, so Larry the Ho won't be mailing out anything to any of us EVER!

Dec 22, 2018 at 5:38 PM Post #4,850 of 5,933
Well, anyway you look at it, stuck limo is/was our last hope of communication/assistance with LH Labs, so if he can't/won't help you, then I guess you/we are absolutely out of luck... I don't think our addresses matter much any more anyway... LH Labs is NEVER going to complete its IGG campaigns, so Larry the Ho won't be mailing out anything to any of us EVER!

I'm not sure if Stuck Limo is going to help.

I pmed him regarding a ticket that he answered to a year ago, which is still not solved.

I liken my role as to that of a train conductor: i can set the routes, make sure the engineers know the time frames for departure/arrival, assist the passengers with issues, and generally help ensure things are in a specific order to be followed by train personnel. However, if the engineer/personnel and/or train don't show up or can't run properly due to malfunction....then the conductor's work goes out the window.

However, I am told that specific things are happening behind the scenes on Wave. I can't disclose those yet, as details aren't finalized, but as soon as I hear something, I'll of course post it. (it should be good news, from what I'm tentatively hearing. YMMV)

Last edited:
Dec 22, 2018 at 5:57 PM Post #4,851 of 5,933
@stuck limo, I hope train conductors don't have to put up with as many complaints as you do/have... I, for one (and I suspect many others here), really do appreciate what you are trying to do for us. You are helpful and I believe you will be able to help Audioscope with his/her issues... Hopefully you'll have something of value to pass along eventually, but for now I wish you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Time for all of us to enjoy family and friends and put all the really important things in our lives into true perspective... After all, we have plenty of time after the New Year to discuss the Wave...

Dec 22, 2018 at 8:19 PM Post #4,852 of 5,933
Name a single thing he has done for the contributors to this campaign.
This reminds me of the Wizard of Oz.........’Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain’.
I’m sure they laugh that some people still buy this line of crap.

Dec 23, 2018 at 8:17 AM Post #4,853 of 5,933
I liken my role as to that of a train conductor: i can set the routes, make sure the engineers know the time frames for departure/arrival, assist the passengers with issues, and generally help ensure things are in a specific order to be followed by train personnel. However, if the engineer/personnel and/or train don't show up or can't run properly due to malfunction....then the conductor's work goes out the window.

However, I am told that specific things are happening behind the scenes on Wave. I can't disclose those yet, as details aren't finalized, but as soon as I hear something, I'll of course post it. (it should be good news, from what I'm tentatively hearing. YMMV)

I get that. But are you able to conduct the personell to assist us in a timely manner?

If a passenger has to wait several hours for a simple coffee or even not receiving one during a 5hour train trip is bad.
If personell is understaffed and not being able to tend to passengers needs, then something has to happen. Either process improvement or hiring more staff/personell is the right way to do so.

As of now I have completely written off the Pulse Headphone Amp and the money is gone. Luckily my ViDac Infinity is working flawlessly.

Dec 24, 2018 at 11:26 AM Post #4,857 of 5,933

Yes, but the overall context is never considered properly in Larry's "good news" updates. Using a marathon obstacle course as an analogy...we're supposed to get hopeful because Larry can now get past that traffic jam on Elm St. One day he might be able to clear the pile of garbage bags and turn the corner to Juniper St. YAY!! Only 16 more miles and counteless more obstacles to get past. These type of updates would have been appropriate if spaced out semi-monthly over a 1-year IGG campaign that ended with an actual product. Instead, they are coming months apart spread out over YEARS! All outward indicators point towards a null outcome, one that is unfolding slowly and painfully. Convince me otherwise.

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2019 at 11:26 AM Post #4,859 of 5,933

Enough of these BS updates. Can we finally have the damn truth on how bad it is? Enough of the lies and stalling tactics. Give the damn truth already.

It's time to put an end to this. Liquidate Light Harmonic and start the bankruptcy proceedings already.

Edit HDD's are apparently here

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2019 at 3:08 PM Post #4,860 of 5,933
It's time to put an end to this. Liquidate Light Harmonic and start the bankruptcy proceedings already.

Why is everyone telling me to shut down LHL? That's not going to happen, AFIK, and it's not up to me in the first place to shut down or not shut down LHL. Everyone can save their typing on that subject. I happen to know of many backers who DON'T want us to shut down. No matter what LHL does, they can't please everyone. Efforts will continue to bring merchandise to backers.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back