Light Harmonic Geek Wave
Jun 20, 2018 at 2:20 PM Post #4,520 of 5,933
We know Ken. Trustworthy, extremely good reputation backed by years of stellar service and solid design.

We also know LH Labs. Con artists, who haven't delivered the products promised (yet still went on making more and more sales even though they knew they couldn't deliver), consistent liars...

Well said, crystal clear, and not debatable in any way, I should know as a customer of both ALO and (unfortunately) LH Labs.

Jun 20, 2018 at 5:55 PM Post #4,522 of 5,933
Though I am totally on CA's side here, what he meant by linking the Falcon C images is that distributors in Asian were warning against using 'liquid metal' shells since both Campfire and Dunu are already using them.
But it can still be easily understood as he implied that CA is coping dunu tho. He should not use vague expression here.

Jun 20, 2018 at 8:34 PM Post #4,523 of 5,933
Everything aside, I also just find it comical that this ripoff IEM is priced at over $1500 USD. There are so many alternatives at the same (and lower) price, including every one of Campfire Audio’s offerings, and I have no idea who would ever go for this.

It’s like paying a stupid tax for the privilege of dealing with LH Labs.

Jun 21, 2018 at 12:31 AM Post #4,524 of 5,933
Everything aside, I also just find it comical that this ripoff IEM is priced at over $1500 USD. There are so many alternatives at the same (and lower) price, including every one of Campfire Audio’s offerings, and I have no idea who would ever go for this.

It’s like paying a stupid tax for the privilege of dealing with LH Labs.
LOL, agreed.

Jun 21, 2018 at 1:44 AM Post #4,526 of 5,933
I feel sorry for Jarek. Once again he has to defend Larry and Larry's shady company. I personally hope that not too much time is spent arguing about the past IEM issue (and please do not spend money for lawyers. Money could be spent towards shipping the Source). If there is any arguing about IEM and such, then I think Larry as the head of the company should come out of the hiding and say something. Sad to see that he's always hiding.

Jun 21, 2018 at 3:36 AM Post #4,527 of 5,933
Likely only those entirely unknowing of the scam that is LH Labs, and also likely residing in Asia where Larry seems to retain some sliver of credibility.

That’s unfortunate. As someone currently living in Asia, there are plenty of regional IEM manufacturers that make excellent products of all types (universal, custom, BA, hybrid, DD) that nobody should ever feel the need to support one that rips off both customers and other companies.

Jun 22, 2018 at 12:17 PM Post #4,528 of 5,933
I feel sorry for Jarek. Once again he has to defend Larry and Larry's shady company. I personally hope that not too much time is spent arguing about the past IEM issue (and please do not spend money for lawyers. Money could be spent towards shipping the Source). If there is any arguing about IEM and such, then I think Larry as the head of the company should come out of the hiding and say something. Sad to see that he's always hiding.

Why feel sorry? Jarek made a willing, conscious decision to hitch onto the LarryWagon. If he misjudged the character of the person he freely associates with, that is on him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back