Light Harmonic Geek Wave
Mar 22, 2018 at 11:35 PM Post #4,442 of 5,933
As I have always believed, Wave should be an excellent sounding DAP, should it ever ship. Just think, a few may get to listen to betas some time late this year. The rest of us will be lucky to get ours some time next year. At least I hope that it is next year and not the year after like he last 100 or so Pulse DAC backers.

J.P.

Apr 11, 2018 at 8:12 PM Post #4,444 of 5,933
Hello Jarek,

Thank you for your replies on the various forums. It's been a couple of days now since Larry is supposed to be back in the US. He did not manage to brief you (as his customer service representative and person in touch with the paying customers) about any developments? Have you two been in touch at all since he is back? Does Larry not understand that his customers would like to have some news?

Apr 12, 2018 at 3:11 PM Post #4,445 of 5,933
Hello Jarek,

Thank you for your replies on the various forums. It's been a couple of days now since Larry is supposed to be back in the US. He did not manage to brief you (as his customer service representative and person in touch with the paying customers) about any developments? Have you two been in touch at all since he is back? Does Larry not understand that his customers would like to have some news?

That literally was the brief when he returned. He's on another trip as of yesterday, and I'm unsure exactly for what or where. I wasn't given that information by anyone in LH.

Apr 13, 2018 at 7:22 AM Post #4,446 of 5,933
That literally was the brief when he returned. He's on another trip as of yesterday, and I'm unsure exactly for what or where. I wasn't given that information by anyone in LH.

So ensentally he doesn’t care at all about us. Not surpising but good to know where we stand with this “company”

I highly doubt we’ll ever see any of our gear now
Nothing ever changes :deadhorse:

Apr 13, 2018 at 2:25 PM Post #4,447 of 5,933

I could understand if LHlabs would be a huuuuuge company that the CEO doesn't inform all employees where he will be the next days but I would expect a different behavior given the current size (with a handful of people).
And that he even doesn't inform you, Jarek, as the "face" to the customers, is more than disappointing from my point of view.

Man, you really must have thick skin. I would have gone berserk with the so far given communication.

Apr 16, 2018 at 9:46 PM Post #4,448 of 5,933
I could understand if LHlabs would be a huuuuuge company that the CEO doesn't inform all employees where he will be the next days but I would expect a different behavior given the current size (with a handful of people).
And that he even doesn't inform you, Jarek, as the "face" to the customers, is more than disappointing from my point of view.

Man, you really must have thick skin. I would have gone berserk with the so far given communication.

Yes, I am also surprised and impressed that Jarek is still hanging in there. Backers write angry posts and messages and he has to deal with them without any backup from the company boss. Shows to me as well how little Larry cares about his customers.

May 5, 2018 at 7:58 PM Post #4,454 of 5,933
Tempting to get a high end DAP, still holding out hoping to get my Wave in a reasonable time, probably foolish. I constantly check them out in the for sale thread...

May 6, 2018 at 1:32 AM Post #4,455 of 5,933
Have LG V20 that's giving me double duty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back