Light Harmonic Geek Wave
Jan 24, 2017 at 3:11 AM Post #3,860 of 5,933
  Thanks for that Mate the URL you posted works.
My order appears to be there for geek Wave
1 x (IGG Only) Geek Wave "DAD" Premium Portable Player

I have no idea what IGG only means and that make no mention of the portable charger stand we also signed up for.

Haha..and this is all the fuzz that the order needed to be confirmed??

Just one entry? No other perks mentioned? 

I would drop them a ticket asking for the charger...

Jan 24, 2017 at 4:39 AM Post #3,862 of 5,933
Anybody know what is the status of this Source 5TB Premium Music Server ?  Is it like the Geew-Wave:  "one day may be" ? 
biggrin.gif

Jan 24, 2017 at 7:51 AM Post #3,865 of 5,933
  Anybody know what is the status of this Source 5TB Premium Music Server ?  Is it like the Geew-Wave:  "one day may be" ? 
biggrin.gif

Last I saw the Source is supposed to be finished before the Wave, and supposedly shipping in the next month or two. Definitely take that with a grain of salt though.

Jan 24, 2017 at 8:56 AM Post #3,866 of 5,933
Jan 24, 2017 at 9:09 AM Post #3,867 of 5,933
Just to check if the order and the shipping address is correct, i'm suppose.

Jan 25, 2017 at 2:29 AM Post #3,869 of 5,933
I just realized that I had not created an account.  Anyway I just created a new account and nothing shows up.  I updated my address but not sure what I am supposed to do now.

Wait a few months (or more) and LHL will switch to a new system. Be patient. Be alert. Then, jump on it. Do what they ask. Then you'll be caught up. Then, wait, wait, wait. LHL will delete another system and start over again. ... In other words, I don't think it's possible to fall behind LHL. Unless, I'll add, they are actually shipping and you haven't updated your shipping address after you moved. Easiest solution in all cases: don't move, don't hold your breath, and don't expect delivery until it's at your door. ... Sorry, that advice reflects the skeptic I've become after following too many LHL campaigns for too long after committing too much of my hard earned money.

Jan 25, 2017 at 2:30 AM Post #3,870 of 5,933
Be sure your email address is the same as that of your IGG login to avoid some possible problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back