Light Harmonic Geek Wave
Mar 13, 2015 at 4:09 PM Post #1,576 of 5,933
  Yeah, Micah is my alter-ego. 
evil_smiley.gif

ernie.gif

Mar 13, 2015 at 4:15 PM Post #1,577 of 5,933
Just for the record, I actually really like Micah and value his insight and opinions on our gear.  Was just simply calling him out in a friendly manner.  Nothing hostile whatsoever.  
popcorn.gif

Mar 13, 2015 at 5:15 PM Post #1,578 of 5,933
Casey's post on the LH Labs forum didn't seem that friendly.

And on to...

I'd be happy to send mine to a LH employee to verify. At least then we could put to rest any QC issue.

Shane, I have been thinking exactly the same thing. I am tempted to open a service ticket requesting an RMA# to send them back for testing. The question is: is it worth the cost of return shipping?

I can't believe that anyone at LH Labs would think that what I am hearing with both sets of my Verbs could be good. When I first read your initial review of these, I thought 'bull... they can't be that bad'. I am seriously disappointed to hear for myself that they are! Boom Boom Boom.... drowning out everything else! :frowning2:

J.P.

Mar 13, 2015 at 5:29 PM Post #1,580 of 5,933
Casey's post on the LH Labs forum didn't seem that friendly.

And on to...
Shane, I have been thinking exactly the same thing. I am tempted to open a service ticket requesting an RMA# to send them back for testing. The question is: is it worth the cost of return shipping?

I can't believe that anyone at LH Labs would think that what I am hearing with both sets of my Verbs could be good. When I first read your initial review of these, I thought 'bull... they can't be that bad'. I am seriously disappointed to hear for myself that they are! Boom Boom Boom.... drowning out everything else! :frowning2:

J.P.

I need to start doing video posts...Maybe my writing style makes me seem unfriendly. 

Mar 14, 2015 at 2:56 AM Post #1,582 of 5,933
I need to start doing video posts...Maybe my writing style makes me seem unfriendly. 

I would respect a simple apology rather than trying to backtrack and blame it on "writing style" misperception. I'm sure most people here have adequate reading comprehension and no one's buying it. For the record, I didn't see anything out of line by Micah's posts and he was actually trying to correct a misperception of earpods vs earbuds.

Mar 14, 2015 at 3:58 AM Post #1,583 of 5,933
I would respect a simple apology rather than trying to backtrack and blame it on "writing style" misperception. I'm sure most people here have adequate reading comprehension and no one's buying it. For the record, I didn't see anything out of line by Micah's posts and he was actually trying to correct a misperception of earpods vs earbuds.

I lose respect and trust in them by the day... Between horrific communication skills , my brief experience with the go 100 the feedback from the verbs and the GW that has become a joke of a KS project this was the first and last product of theirs I am supporting.

Mar 14, 2015 at 11:04 AM Post #1,584 of 5,933
Huh, my GO 100 is a phenomenal DAC/Amp and that seems to be the general consensus.  I haven't received my IEMs from LH so I can't speak to them but given they cost $39ish I'm not expecting much other than some thrasher IEMs I can use at the beach or gym.  I have received my A5 bundle and they sound great.  It was nice of LH to offer up these bulk purchases up. I saved upwards of $30-$50. 

Mar 15, 2015 at 5:39 PM Post #1,586 of 5,933
Anyone else finding that both:

lhlabs.com
and
http://www.lightharmonic.com/

Are down and not resolving in DNS?

Have they been hit? / Are doing a mass update without saying a thing? / Have gone rogue?

Anyone?

Mar 15, 2015 at 5:43 PM Post #1,587 of 5,933
  Anyone else finding that both:

lhlabs.com
and
http://www.lightharmonic.com/

Are down and not resolving in DNS?

Have they been hit? / Are doing a mass update without saying a thing? / Have gone rogue?

Anyone?

Thank you for the heads up on this. I am calling Gavin right now to see if he knows.

Jody

Mar 15, 2015 at 5:57 PM Post #1,589 of 5,933
Hi all,

I just spoke to Casey and Gavin and they are currently working on getting it fixed.

I am unsure of an eta for it being back up, but we will update as we are able.

Jody

Mar 15, 2015 at 9:39 PM Post #1,590 of 5,933
Hi all,

At this time all LH websites are back up.

Jody

Users who are viewing this thread

Back