Light Harmonic Geek Wave
Mar 24, 2020 at 10:50 PM Post #5,671 of 5,933
@stuck limo, is LH going to offer those of us who perked for the Geek Wave an IEM trade-in option like the one offered to Geek Pulse backers? And, if not, why not?

No, they are pretending to still be in business until their liability runs out so they can't be sued for failing to provide their backers with millions of dollars worth of un-developed products.

There is a lawsuit against Larry Ho and LH Labs and the California AG is looking at it. All these updates and exchange programs for their IEMs are smoke and mirrors in attempts to pull wool over his eyes.

Last edited:
Mar 26, 2020 at 5:18 AM Post #5,672 of 5,933
@stuck limo, is LH going to offer those of us who perked for the Geek Wave an IEM trade-in option like the one offered to Geek Pulse backers? And, if not, why not?

We'll see how the current exchange program goes before we announce anything else. Any future exchange program has yet to be determined. Any future announcement timeframe is undetermined.

Status stands. However, the current IEM exchange went/is going well and we're getting lots of positive feedback over the IEMs. All US backers have been shipped to. Various Canadian and int'l customers have been shipped to, and they are continuing to be shipped to.

Apr 6, 2020 at 10:45 AM Post #5,674 of 5,933
Status stands. However, the current IEM exchange went/is going well and we're getting lots of positive feedback over the IEMs. All US backers have been shipped to. Various Canadian and int'l customers have been shipped to, and they are continuing to be shipped to.

Even if Wave backers get this opportunity, I don't see how we can be expected to make a rational decision. Larry's refusal to communicate any meaningful information about potential time frames towards ACTUAL DELIVERY is ridiculous. Why the constant mystery? We deserve a REAL status report of the project as a whole, not just occasional trite updates about the next bug being fixed or next feature being focused on. That is the same technique scammers use...keep vaguely implying some future reward is coming without ever allowing people to back out of their investment.

Last edited:
Apr 6, 2020 at 1:20 PM Post #5,675 of 5,933
Even if Wave backers get this opportunity, I don't see how we can be expected to make a rational decision. Larry's refusal to communicate any meaningful information about potential time frames towards ACTUAL DELIVERY is ridiculous. Why the constant mystery? We deserve a REAL status report of the project as a whole, not just occasional trite updates about the next bug being fixed or next feature being focused on.

Compare what you put in with what you can get today. Will the Wave be even comparable? Since I got my Oscars I have little need for other IEM's so I'm interested in seeing what my TOTL Wave turns out being. I highly doubt it'll compare to what I could buy today.
We'll see, the Oscars are amazing but their LH brand not LHL, anything LHL Pulse and Source SE have been nothing but crap that don't work so I don't expect anything better with the Wave. Then again 99% won't even see the Wave so cash in while you can.

Apr 8, 2020 at 1:39 AM Post #5,676 of 5,933
Even if Wave backers get this opportunity, I don't see how we can be expected to make a rational decision. Larry's refusal to communicate any meaningful information about potential time frames towards ACTUAL DELIVERY is ridiculous. Why the constant mystery? We deserve a REAL status report of the project as a whole, not just occasional trite updates about the next bug being fixed or next feature being focused on. That is the same technique scammers use...keep vaguely implying some future reward is coming without ever allowing people to back out of their investment.

It's never going to come. We all know this. It's a charade.

Apr 19, 2020 at 4:29 PM Post #5,678 of 5,933
With all this social mitigation time, I've had a chance to scroll through various Head-Fi threads. It' pretty obvious to me that LH Labs or Light Harmonics (whatever L. Ho wants to call it) must be the only Asian-based so-called "high-end" audio company that cannot produce a DAP... oh wait, or a Pulse or a Source... And I'm not even trying to imply that these L. Ho failures are his only shortcomings... Time to let it go Larry, YOU"VE FAILED!!

Apr 24, 2020 at 3:34 PM Post #5,679 of 5,933
With all this social mitigation time, I've had a chance to scroll through various Head-Fi threads. It' pretty obvious to me that LH Labs or Light Harmonics (whatever L. Ho wants to call it) must be the only Asian-based so-called "high-end" audio company that cannot produce a DAP... oh wait, or a Pulse or a Source... And I'm not even trying to imply that these L. Ho failures are his only shortcomings... Time to let it go Larry, YOU"VE FAILED!!

Or at least declare Victory! and retreat COMPLETELY from the field ...

May 5, 2020 at 1:59 AM Post #5,681 of 5,933
Any news on Wave, or have you finally given up on the charade?

May 8, 2020 at 12:19 AM Post #5,683 of 5,933
So Larry told us in March that the COVID-19 pandemic was not "slowing down" progress on the Wave. When are you all going to share the news that you say you can't share publicly yet?

May 8, 2020 at 1:23 AM Post #5,684 of 5,933
t's advancing in a positive way. I just got 2 main points yesterday. Nothing to share publicly yet though.

Right, or is it just more drips and drabs of nothing, a Larry bread crumb trail for you to follow with the strict understanding that nothing be public? So there is information of course, 2 main points, but not of a public nature, oh no, top secret advancements only at this juncture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back