Light Harmonic Geek Wave
Jun 29, 2015 at 6:59 PM Post #2,149 of 5,933
Fantastic, thank you!
beerchug.gif

Always a pleasure! 

Jun 29, 2015 at 11:13 PM Post #2,150 of 5,933
Geek Stream = Geek Out V2+

If you backed the Geek Stream during the IGG campaign and didn't upgrade to the Geek Wave, you'll be receiving the V2+ Infinity within the next few weeks.  

It's a long story. Manny allowed me to back both and decide what I wanted later. I have since decided against the Wave, and Manny sorted that out for me, but I have not received any confirmation that I will actually get the V2+.

Jun 30, 2015 at 1:59 AM Post #2,151 of 5,933
Sounds like early 2016 is a distinct possibility for delivery. All we can do is hope that the updates are positive and try to be patient...I've read some very flattering impressions of the GO V2, so I think the wait will ultimately be worth it. I pledged to sell it once I got it out of frustration over the wait and other stuff, but will this thing's sound convince me otherwise? I hope so: Larry appears to have a very high batting average.

Jun 30, 2015 at 4:09 AM Post #2,153 of 5,933
Harrumph. This thread has turned into everything form LH except GEEK WAVE.
Please don't forget we paid much more than backers did for these other products and we are still waiting patiently hoping to receive it before we die and get a few years listening pleasure.

Please Head-Fiers do not become complicit with LH in their efforts to do everything but deliver on the product that they originally asked backing for while they deliver products more recently developed. This is only buying into their marketing game plan whatever that may actually be.

Jun 30, 2015 at 5:06 AM Post #2,154 of 5,933
Please don't forget we paid much more than backers did for these other products and we are still waiting patiently hoping to receive it before we die and get a few years listening pleasure.

Please Head-Fiers do not become complicit with LH in their efforts to do everything but deliver on the product that they originally asked backing for while they deliver products more recently developed. This is only buying into their marketing game plan whatever that may actually be.

It is not just this thread, it is all the correspondence from LH as well, three emails within two days to tell me it is the last chance to get a V2/V2+ .... Obviously backing one of their campaigns means that they can bombard you with everything else they try to desperate sell you! Lost any respect for them long time ago and they are doing nothing to get it back.

Jun 30, 2015 at 6:16 AM Post #2,155 of 5,933
I just returned from traveling six months in the hope to find a nice little package with my new Geek Wave 32 IGG edition in it. Not only is there still nothing even being in production, I just found out that the 32 GB version probably will not even be produced and that there is anything but clear information from LH Labs on what will happen with my money.

I paid:
$167 for the Geek Wave 32 IGG
$38 for the standalone DAC upgrade
$68 for the Dual ESS 9018M DAC's Upgrade
$40 for international shipping.

Total: $313. For me, that is a lot of money, especially after my trip. I could really use that money and I hope LH Labs will provide a decent solution. To be honest, I'd rather have a full refund although I know that is quite difficult/nearly impossible, no?

Let's hope for the best.

p.s. I appreciate it if someone from LHLabs could contact me to let me know what is up. I have also created a support ticket there (ticket number: 12222). Thank you.

Jun 30, 2015 at 8:17 AM Post #2,156 of 5,933

I may get a second wind, we'll see.

Jun 30, 2015 at 9:18 AM Post #2,157 of 5,933

Always a pleasure! 

C Hartwell,

Since it is clear that you follow this thread, can you please offer reasonable updates in regards to the Verb-X IEM and the Geek Wave?  I am personally tired of being accused of ranting when I am only trying to get some honest clarifications as to some of the products that I (and many, many others) have backed.  So how about it, can you please oblige us with something meaningful?  Thank you for your assistance....

Jun 30, 2015 at 4:54 PM Post #2,158 of 5,933
It is July and batch #3 of the GO v2+ is supposedly going to complete shipping in September according to indiegogo.

Unless they have another 3D printer hidden somewhere and additional child labour on hand, the July / Aug ship date is clearly impossible even if the Wave is production ready, which it is apparently not.

What is Larry doing other than making videos about AP tests of the GO v2? Please update us.

Even the projects over time chart has not been updated for two months. Please update.

Jun 30, 2015 at 5:01 PM Post #2,159 of 5,933
It is July and batch #3 of the GO v2+ is supposedly going to complete shipping in September according to indiegogo.

Unless they have another 3D printer hidden somewhere and additional child labour on hand, the July / Aug ship date is clearly impossible even if the Wave is production ready, which it is apparently not.

What is Larry doing other than making videos about AP tests of the GO v2? Please update us.

Even the projects over time chart has not been updated for two months. Please update.

All V2 orders will be shipped by the end of July.

All V2+ pre-orders will be shipped by the end of August.  

Geek Wave is TBD depending on final module and chassis design.  

Jun 30, 2015 at 5:05 PM Post #2,160 of 5,933

C Hartwell,

Since it is clear that you follow this thread, can you please offer reasonable updates in regards to the Verb-X IEM and the Geek Wave?  I am personally tired of being accused of ranting when I am only trying to get some honest clarifications as to some of the products that I (and many, many others) have backed.  So how about it, can you please oblige us with something meaningful?  Thank you for your assistance....

Hey Jdog,

Just addressed the Geek Wave in a previous post.  For the IEM-X, we're working on a solution for that now.  That's all I can say for the time being. Hope you understand.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back