LH Labs Geek Out v2+ Discussion Thread
Mar 12, 2016 at 6:36 PM Post #887 of 2,040
  Does this mean the promised ship date of "W4 March" is meaningless, then?

No, it's not meaningless: it gives people hope.
Is it accurate? Well, as the vast majority of LHLabs' delivery dates have passed with little or no action, I can only conclude that it is unlikely to be accurate. If you look at other LHLab products, a number of them have also been given March delivery dates. So who knows?

It will come when it comes.

Mar 27, 2016 at 10:06 PM Post #895 of 2,040
How many of these are actually out in the wild? I'm not finding a ton of pictures of this thing actually paired up with any phones/headphones.

Don't think there are too many in the wild yet. But here are some comparison pics of the old versus new case designs. Cheers

Mar 27, 2016 at 10:07 PM Post #896 of 2,040
  How many of these are actually out in the wild? I'm not finding a ton of pictures of this thing actually paired up with any phones/headphones.

They said they were shipping mine last week. I've heard nothing but crickets, so far...
confused_face_2.gif

Mar 27, 2016 at 10:53 PM Post #897 of 2,040
Just watched the promo video
very_evil_smiley.gif

Mar 28, 2016 at 10:48 AM Post #898 of 2,040

Lots of empty promises from LH Labs in the wild but not many shipped amps.

Mar 28, 2016 at 12:57 PM Post #899 of 2,040
Lots of empty promises from LH Labs in the wild but not many shipped amps.

Yes, I had backed a V2+ Special Edition from the Stream campaign. Back on 1/16 I was told they are waiting on new chassis because the ones received were scratched. Then it was delayed until March due to Chinese NY. Well March is almost over and the latest excuse is that it takes extra time to put together the SE version. Well what were you doing in the 3 months waiting for the chassis?

Mar 28, 2016 at 8:33 PM Post #900 of 2,040
@LHLabs

You previously said you were targeting end of March for v2+ delivery.
Please give us an update.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back