LH Labs Geek Out v2+ Discussion Thread
Feb 23, 2016 at 1:18 PM Post #827 of 2,040
The V2+ is listed in stock and on sale right now. After waiting many agonizing months for this product i can't believe LH has the audacity to put their models on sale before shipment to backers has been completed.

V2+ infinity is currently on sale for $449, regular price $649.

What's the point of waiting 7 months for a product when you can purchase it for the same price or less when the product becomes available? Late backers paid around $468 i believe.

Actually, some fools paid $649 back in July, 2015  (I am one of them), so not only have they kept my money for 8 months with delay after delay after delay, they have ripped me off for $200 as well.  Unbelievable audacity.  This behavior is not the way to make friends.

Feb 23, 2016 at 1:52 PM Post #828 of 2,040

Actually, some fools paid $649 back in July, 2015  (I am one of them), so not only have they kept my money for 8 months with delay after delay after delay, they have ripped me off for $200 as well.  Unbelievable audacity.  This behavior is not the way to make friends.

Hi, I checked with our web people. They found this wrong price on the OLD pre-order page before, and will fix it ASAP. And the item was sold out from long long time ago. 

Feb 23, 2016 at 1:54 PM Post #829 of 2,040
The V2+ is listed in stock and on sale right now. After waiting many agonizing months for this product i can't believe LH has the audacity to put their models on sale before shipment to backers has been completed.

What's the point of waiting 7 months for a product when you can purchase it for the same price or less when the product becomes available? Late backers paid around $468 i believe.

That price info was an old before IGG campaign and sold out before IGG, and it is wrong one. We will fix it ASAP.

Feb 23, 2016 at 8:10 PM Post #831 of 2,040
Would it be possible to have a custom cable made to use the 3.5 balanced out to an amp? 3.5 trrs on one end and double 3 pin XLR on the other and use as Dac only?

Feb 24, 2016 at 12:37 AM Post #834 of 2,040
LH uses a 2.5 mm TRRS jack for balanced out. The SE output is 3.5 mm TRS. There are 2.5 mm to 3.5 mm
TRRS adapters available.

Incorrect. GO V2/V2+ uses 3.5mm for both outputs.

Feb 24, 2016 at 9:39 AM Post #837 of 2,040
Quote:

Quote:

That price info was an old before IGG campaign and sold out before IGG, and it is wrong one. We will fix it ASAP.

Thanks Larry for looking into this.  I noticed that the "sale price" is now $459 vs. $449.  I still paid more for my unit and have not received it yet.  Can't wait to get my hands on it!

Feb 24, 2016 at 3:25 PM Post #840 of 2,040
so the V2+ infinity is or is not available?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back