LH Labs Geek Out v2 Discussion Thread
Aug 9, 2016 at 6:36 PM Post #917 of 1,391
A quick look at YouTube shows the GO people explaining the work they're doing at the factory, and what the product looks like and tests like. Consider checking it out for an update overview.
I'll wait until they're not so busy with their present workload to get in on the upgrade. It's a great little DAC for the money.

Aug 10, 2016 at 1:31 AM Post #918 of 1,391
A quick look at YouTube shows the GO people explaining the work they're doing at the factory, and what the product looks like and tests like. Consider checking it out for an update overview.
I'll wait until they're not so busy with their present workload to get in on the upgrade. It's a great little DAC for the money.

Link?

Aug 10, 2016 at 2:59 AM Post #919 of 1,391
Finally got my V2+!

Sounds great too! No hiss at all at full volume. Has no trouble powering my cans in bass heavy sections. Saxophones, snare drums and cymbals sound right. Complex electronica sections sound like distinct instruments rather than a weird blur. Having lots of fun listening to all my old music again.

Gotta say, after seeing the photos of the 3d printed version, this new case it's in is a stylish little piece of kit.

It's been a long wait, but I'm very happy. Thank you very much LH Labs!

Aug 10, 2016 at 9:43 AM Post #920 of 1,391
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Imv5-OhQbZI&sns=em
In case someone doesn't provide a link with their comment, one can always use their browser to search YouTube, and geek out as a sub search on YouTube for a variety of videos from the company.

Aug 10, 2016 at 9:26 PM Post #922 of 1,391
  Business Day 22 since having my V2 and still no word after the 10-12 business day promise.

Just behind you at 21 business days no word.

Not a bad little gig, get $90 from each person who chose to upgrade, have them send their stuff back in for it to sit waiting until they are ready to do the upgrade 

Aug 12, 2016 at 2:55 PM Post #927 of 1,391
Sounds like a lot of people are annoyed at how long things are taking, sending out shipping emails would likely alleviate a lot of those concerns.

Literally, I wouldn't have been annoyed at the time of the replacement ---- IF THEY HAD JUST STATED IT UP FRONT. Even like, "within 30 days you can expect your item back"....FINE. Don't tell me 10-12 business days, then say, "oh, stuff is late, but we're right on schedule."

Aug 12, 2016 at 7:16 PM Post #929 of 1,391
got mine yesterday in the mail, but didn't have time to play before i had to go somewhere.
today, i plugged it into my linux pc with my old etymotic er4p and, voila, music.

i'm burning it in now, as i have somewhere else to go.
eventually, this one goes in my 2TB car music server.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back