LG V60 ThinQ smartphone
Aug 24, 2020 at 2:45 PM Post #136 of 486
Selling my V60 with dual screen. Only usable with wifi, locked to AT&T US and shows as lost during IMEI check. Bought at eBay and imported to Germany. PM me if interested.
I already sent mine back together with the dual screen. Great battery life ,but the lack of FM radio made me be disappointed.
By the way I am using the V50 Korean model now. It has both FM radio and DMB Tv tuner.

Aug 24, 2020 at 2:48 PM Post #137 of 486
I love mine. Great SQ and battery. I use it with DJI Osmo Mobile 3 to shoot 4k60 a lot. Really good video quality. Kind of perfect phone for my needs.

Aug 26, 2020 at 5:22 AM Post #140 of 486
How did the LG V60’s headphone audio compare to the Xperia 1 mk ii ? I need help !!!!!!
Strongly depends what headphones do you plan to use. With IEMs both are quite good. For more power you definitely want the V60.

I did not do a true A/B testing but could not hear difference with IER-Z1R IEMs with high quality material. For Xperia 1ii I would recommend to use Usb player and stock player.

Aug 26, 2020 at 10:35 AM Post #141 of 486
Does the 1ii have a dedicated dac/amp, or is the processing mostly a software thing?

Aug 26, 2020 at 12:32 PM Post #143 of 486
Software + SD865 SOC

Eww, no thanks. I want the real stuff. Will stick with the V60. Though, I do like Sony's hardware and software better. They make some of the best DAPs, so no excuse to not have great audio hardware in their phone.

Aug 26, 2020 at 12:59 PM Post #144 of 486
Eww, no thanks. I want the real stuff. Will stick with the V60. Though, I do like Sony's hardware and software better. They make some of the best DAPs, so no excuse to not have great audio hardware in their phone.
You need to listen with your ears not look at spec sheets :) Not saying V60 is bad, it's great, but having dedicated DAC does not mean everything with automatically sound a lot better.

Oct 22, 2020 at 6:29 PM Post #148 of 486
Anyone has a recommendation for a full-size can that can be driven efficiently with the V60 or any of the LG V series phones? I prefer a planar, but they are usually difficult to drive.

Oct 22, 2020 at 7:14 PM Post #149 of 486
Anyone has a recommendation for a full-size can that can be driven efficiently with the V60 or any of the LG V series phones? I prefer a planar, but they are usually difficult to drive.
Arya

Nov 4, 2020 at 3:48 PM Post #150 of 486
I already sent mine back together with the dual screen. Great battery life ,but the lack of FM radio made me be disappointed.
By the way I am using the V50 Korean model now. It has both FM radio and DMB Tv tuner.
How did you the Korean version and did you have any problem getting it to work in the UK? I'm in Ireland with Virgin Media and really want that phone too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back