LG V30
Aug 12, 2018 at 12:08 AM Post #3,783 of 6,140
Swappa, Manuf. 10/17 so I'm scared about the screen quality but the seller was able to get me his receipt in case I want to try for a RMA. :grimacing:

I had the same fears over the screen. And while it is a bit grainy and not as good as Samsung's screens, its still better than an LCD and the rest of the phone is a complete joy.

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2018 at 9:39 AM Post #3,789 of 6,140
Question, why the Q7 over the G7?

The Q7+ is $350 new, the G7 is $750. At least from T-Mobile (and I don't want to dick with G7 BOGO stuff). The Q7+ is smaller as well. But see my post on the previous page if you haven't already. Sounds like the Redditor I mentioned also returned the Q7+ and went with the more expensive G7 (because he can BOGO).

My V30 is actually coming today. Woo! So ready to to listen to it again.

Aug 13, 2018 at 10:14 AM Post #3,790 of 6,140
Sir's,

Plan to buy an iem that can be easily driven by LG v30:
Genre: Rock, and HipHop
Budget: 100$ - 200$

Option 1:
- 50Ω+ impedance iem (for "High Impedance" but i don't have any idea what good brand/model of iem with 50Ω+ impedance) - please recommend around my budget
Option 2:
- iem lower than 50Ω impedance but sounds really good and loud using only the " Aux Mode - Adapter " - please recommend around my budget

thanks a lot in advance.. :)

Mee Audio Pinnacle P1. IEMs rated at 50 ohms with a very clean, 'reference' sound and great build quality. Driven excellently by the V30/G7.

Aug 13, 2018 at 11:36 AM Post #3,791 of 6,140
Problem with my V35:

I use the phone to workout and listen to music, problem is I turn on "Do Not Disturb" yet about every 10 minutes I still get a notification from "Android System" telling "Do Not Disturb is on" which STOPS THE MUSCIC (playing from spotify). I have turned every notification from every app off and put the android system options on the lowest priority, in addition to running in do not disturb. Is there any way to get Spotify to play through this? Really annoying.

Aug 13, 2018 at 12:49 PM Post #3,792 of 6,140
The Q7+ is $350 new, the G7 is $750. At least from T-Mobile (and I don't want to dick with G7 BOGO stuff). The Q7+ is smaller as well. But see my post on the previous page if you haven't already. Sounds like the Redditor I mentioned also returned the Q7+ and went with the more expensive G7 (because he can BOGO).

My V30 is actually coming today. Woo! So ready to to listen to it again.

Last year when I got the V30 I also got the G6 to give to my mom as a gift cuz she badly needed an upgrade (plus we're all on my family plan including dad and sister). But get this, T-Mo F*UCKED UP somehow and even though their records show I got a V30, it doesn't show that they sold it to me. So I never got charged! LMAO!! Instead, I was being charged for my mom's phone, so I'm paying off my mom's $500 G6 vs. my $800 phone. LOL!!! And since my dad paid for about half of it, I'm only actually paying like $300 (cuz I covered the taxes)! LOL

Aug 13, 2018 at 3:53 PM Post #3,793 of 6,140

Users who are viewing this thread

Back