LG V10 : New ESS Chipped Flagship Android Phone from LG
Oct 20, 2015 at 6:32 PM Post #241 of 3,525
Unless it also supports micro SD and has a removable battery then I'd still rather have the V10.

Oct 20, 2015 at 6:36 PM Post #242 of 3,525
Let's hope S7 will offer everything LG does plus extra
tongue.gif

Oct 20, 2015 at 6:48 PM Post #244 of 3,525
Let's hope S7 will offer everything LG does plus extra:p

Until then you would have to wait, and who knows if Samsung just simply follow LG just like they just had it done now ? Even in sound quality or would they advance ahead ? My experiences told me that, once a follower, always a follower. Have you seen Samsung over taken Apple yet ? Lol

Anyways, you can wait, then Lg will release V11 with better spec, and you can wait again...it is a never ending game. :D

Oct 21, 2015 at 5:41 AM Post #249 of 3,525

Then there is absolutely no way I could consider the S7.

Expandable storage is THE one non-flexible requirement I have for a decent phone or DAP.

I agree.   That's just my silly opinion though obviously I could be wrong.  

You're not wrong.
etysmile.gif

Oct 21, 2015 at 10:15 AM Post #250 of 3,525
Good DAC - great... but no word about the amp? :wink: LG has both... I'm waiting for LG V9 or V8 or something like that. With nice frameless 5.0" screen and same audio stuff as the V10 :wink: then it would be must have for me (with expandable sdcard slot ofc).

Oct 21, 2015 at 10:19 AM Post #251 of 3,525
Good DAC - great... but no word about the amp? :wink: LG has both... I'm waiting for LG V9 or V8 or something like that. With nice frameless 5.0" screen and same audio stuff as the V10 :wink: then it would be must have for me (with expandable sdcard slot ofc).

Screen with this large is probably bothersome for some people, but to me I quiet like it. Better to watch Netflix or prime with, hi-fi audio streaming with good video resolution from YouTube. Casually gaming here and there is also perfect. Also, keep in mind that the "V series" from Lg was made for "Media consumption" in mind. How would someone edit a movie on a 5" screen ? :D Would be a PITA. The V10 screen is perfect for what it was made to do.

Mine will be here hopefully at the end of the day. :D

And this guy is stuffed with my high quality 16/44.1 audio tracks. Also about 50 high-res tracks of 16-24/96 quality. The same things is in my ZX2. :D Will have to see.

If you wonder what is a better quality micro SD as of now on the market. I vote for the above, from write/read speed, into customer service, audio quality :D

Oct 21, 2015 at 10:28 AM Post #252 of 3,525

it's also coming with an ESS amp.  
biggrin.gif

i doubt they will make a 5 inch  V-series.  just join the dark side and get the 5.7" phablet.  it's so much nicer having the extra real estate for all types of media.

Oct 21, 2015 at 11:07 AM Post #254 of 3,525
Screen with this large is probably bothersome for some people, but to me I quiet like it. Better to watch Netflix or prime with, hi-fi audio streaming with good video resolution from YouTube. Casually gaming here and there is also perfect. Also, keep in mind that the "V series" from Lg was made for "Media consumption" in mind. How would someone edit a movie on a 5" screen ? :D Would be a PITA. The V10 screen is perfect for what it was made to do.

Mine will be here hopefully at the end of the day. :D

And this guy is stuffed with my high quality 16/44.1 audio tracks. Also about 50 high-res tracks of 16-24/96 quality. The same things is in my ZX2. :D Will have to see.

If you wonder what is a better quality micro SD as of now on the market. I vote for the above, from write/read speed, into customer service, audio quality :D

That's a nice storage case! Which one is this??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back