LG Quadbeat 2 Impressions Thread
May 6, 2015 at 7:39 PM Post #436 of 451
  Think I might have to get a pair of MH1s then! My wallet is slowly emptying 
blink.gif

Are you not getting the QB 2? I think they are on par with QB have better built and ergonomic.

edit:ah sorry you already got these.

May 8, 2015 at 2:49 PM Post #437 of 451
  I just got these, first listen I agree it's a bit boring(bass and treble) I think the MH1 have better treble, bass is a little too much on both. Still this is only because I have the phonak pfe which I consider have the perfect signature for me, the phonak pfe despite little peak on treble it's one of the most versatile and realistic sound IEM I've heard!

Quadbeat 2 is great IEM and I consider it steal at the price, MH1 better at treble and Qb 2 better at the rest frequency also importantly the ergonomic and cable that actually work!

Can you tell in more detail where the bass port is located? Or of possible provide a pic?

May 8, 2015 at 4:34 PM Post #438 of 451
  Can you tell in more detail where the bass port is located? Or of possible provide a pic?

the vent is exactly on opposite from strain relief, well i'm not sure anymore.. i tried to block only one of channel and I can't hear a different, placebo I guess..

Quote:
  My QB2's mic just stopped working and broken already. Fortunately, QB2 is moddable. :) Will be recabling it in a while with my old broken tip fiio ue silver coated braided cables.

If only I can open the backplate easily, which I gave up with some scuff left :frowning2:  I can directly block the bass port on driver to see if it reduce bass and improve sound.

May 11, 2015 at 6:52 PM Post #445 of 451
Don't talk to me about LG.....Korean peeps are holding back the Lollipop update.

Jun 18, 2015 at 10:28 PM Post #447 of 451
For your information: QB3 already released in Korea market. Price about 24 US$. Reasonable price, right ? 

Currently in korea can't find them I checked homeplus but prob just were I live

nvm found them in a lq store

Oct 4, 2016 at 2:43 PM Post #448 of 451
if anyone want a better iem for the price get Philips tx1 sound clear but at the top end bright ,good soundstage  , or Joyroom JR-E500 for smooth sound ,huge 3d sound stage .
QB 2 and 3 are overrated iem ,hype all hype .

Oct 16, 2016 at 5:10 PM Post #449 of 451
Which comply tips should I get for QB2?
Nozzle looks pretty much the same as in previous headphone version (diameter ~5.5mm) which is officially compatible with T-500, however someone was mentioning T-400.

Nov 23, 2016 at 4:55 AM Post #450 of 451
In case if someone is interested...
I ordered Comply Isolation 400 and these fit very nice. It was easy to put them on a nozzle, they sit tight enough and doesn't feel like going to fell off. Tried them for a week or so and quite sure that 400 is the right size.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back