LG Quadbeat 2 Impressions Thread
Sep 8, 2014 at 4:22 AM Post #391 of 451
urw...btw,did you buy urs on ebay or got it along with your LG G3 or any other model? And did you buy that fiio silver cable jst for this project or its from ur ue/wtone/shure RC series?....that those connectors went bad but you used them wisely for qb2 cutting away those connectors......

I got this QB2 from a G2 user early this year, then the microphone finally gave in after years of abuse. I got the fiio silver cables for vc02 and super-fi 3, unfortunately and accidentally the pins got broken. :/ So I I used the cables by cutting the connectors. :)

Sep 8, 2014 at 5:58 AM Post #392 of 451
I got this QB2 from a G2 user early this year, then the microphone finally gave in after years of abuse. I got the fiio silver cables for vc02 and super-fi 3, unfortunately and accidentally the pins got broken. :/ So I I used the cables by cutting the connectors. :)

cool....the silver cable you bought was fiio rc-ue2,right?as thats the one that suits vc02 and UE models....:D

Sep 9, 2014 at 10:48 PM Post #393 of 451
my QB2 came with my lg g2. i bought the sony mh1 few months before i bought my phone, so i continued using them until they broke (they lasted about 10 months).

switching from the mh1 to the QB2 was a huge disappointment for me , especially after reading the good reviews about them. i mainly listen to rock and metal music, and the QB2 really suck at it (electric guitars sound MUCH better on the mh1. the vocals are more up front in the mc1. the mh1 sounds fuller while the QB2 sounds hallow somehow compared to the mh1).

i started looking for new IEMs/headphones to buy (trying to find a budget upgrade over the mh1 . i'll be buying mh1 again if i don't find better budget IEM/headphones though).

EDIT: although i still prefer the mh1, the QB2 got much better after some burn in (listening to music), i'm not disappointed as much as i was before :)

Sep 10, 2014 at 3:03 AM Post #394 of 451
cool....the silver cable you bought was fiio rc-ue2,right?as thats the one that suits vc02 and UE models....
biggrin.gif

Yes Shawn it's the rc-ue2, it fits vc02 but not that tight. LOL

Oct 23, 2014 at 6:59 AM Post #398 of 451
Surprise surprise... I accidentally stumbled upon this thread and boy, am I surprised that LGB2 has its own thread here! I thought I am the only one in the entire planet who thinks LGB2 sounds great. Btw, mine comes with my LG G3 three and a half months ago.

Oct 24, 2014 at 9:45 AM Post #400 of 451
Hi everyone,

I recently bought a pair of LG Quadbeat2 (LE530) and I have an anoying problem...

The middle button (obviously the most important) did not work... to be more specific it works, but as a volum up button.
So I have one volume down button and 2 volume up buttons, but nothing to take calls or control music.

Does anyone have a solution ? my phone is a sony xperia sp by the way (problem because of jelly bean ?)

I'll be a lifetime fan of my problem solver !

Oct 24, 2014 at 12:28 PM Post #401 of 451
  Hi everyone,

I recently bought a pair of LG Quadbeat2 (LE530) and I have an anoying problem...

The middle button (obviously the most important) did not work... to be more specific it works, but as a volum up button.
So I have one volume down button and 2 volume up buttons, but nothing to take calls or control music.

Does anyone have a solution ? my phone is a sony xperia sp by the way (problem because of jelly bean ?)

I'll be a lifetime fan of my problem solver !

The quadbeat 2 is optimized for the G2/G3 and is known to have issues with other mobiles. Try something like this :

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.shengande.degausslabs
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kober.headset

Oct 24, 2014 at 1:23 PM Post #402 of 451
Thanks getclikinagas, but I already tried those without any succes.

I knew that the compatibility would'nt be 100%. 
Like my previous headphones, I thought I will just loose the volume control.
But the loss of the main button is a bigger problem.

Except this problem, the averall quality is really good, especially for the price

Users who are viewing this thread

Back