LFF's Enigma (new from the maker of the Paradox)
Apr 11, 2014 at 7:18 AM Post #271 of 633
  Hey now... who said that LFF has to declare that there's blood in his shipment? 

LOL...

Might have to declare blueberries though...
wink_face.gif

Apr 11, 2014 at 2:37 PM Post #272 of 633
Curses, I'll have to devise some other scheme to obtain DNA for cloning purposes...

Apr 11, 2014 at 2:56 PM Post #273 of 633
LOL.

Never saw that movie...

I'm focusing on other finishes at the moment. :wink_face:

well done luis..very sexy that suji black..

but i have to admit, it does look different then the pic of the enigma u sent me around january...this looks better :D

Am still stunned how my phone sounds! Ur a magician!

And when i am in market for a closed phone for gaming/movie watching on my pc what should i get? paradox slant or the enigma? :wink:
Update: got my answer by pm :wink:

Any idea when the enigma is going to hit the market? I can imagine ur a bit overworked with all the orders u get.
Update: its already out :wink:

Any idea for discounts on the enigma for loyal customers who already has one of ur totl original code-x'es?
Update: price is already as low it can go :p

And how do i take care of the cups finished in that special Suji? I am sometimes afraid to touch the beautiful cups and pick my phone by its metal hitches..just to avoid my fluids (sweat) on my hands to damage the wood.

Questions, questions... :p

Apr 11, 2014 at 3:10 PM Post #275 of 633
Do you think he would be opposed to captivity and a controlled breeding program?

Apr 11, 2014 at 3:26 PM Post #277 of 633
  Do you think he would be opposed to captivity and a controlled breeding program?

I can't speak for LFF, but if it were me, it would hinge on the details of the controlled breeding program.  Manage that bit right, and I'd never notice the captivity.

Oh - you need to see the Michael Keaton film "Multiplicity" before embarking on a cloning program.  There are some key "lessons learned" contained in that film.

Dang - Waaaay off topic.  Token steerage back toward the general topic - the Sugi wood finish is really cool in person.  That and the Enigmas do sound very good.

Apr 11, 2014 at 4:12 PM Post #278 of 633

I can't speak for LFF, but if it were me, it would hinge on the details of the controlled breeding program.  Manage that bit right, and I'd never notice the captivity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCdrUW--Jic

Apr 11, 2014 at 9:51 PM Post #279 of 633
You guys crack me up! 
bigsmile_face.gif

I'm still sick so I have refrained from going out, so shipments of finished orders has been slightly delayed.

That said, I have been inside working. During these past two weeks, I have managed to start work on orders and got a lot done during these past few days, including some new, limited finishes. Also got a brand new cut! My hands suffer for this art. 
redface.gif

Stay tuned.

Apr 11, 2014 at 9:57 PM Post #280 of 633
You guys crack me up! :bigsmile_face:

I'm still sick so I have refrained from going out, so shipments of finished orders has been slightly delayed.

That said, I have been inside working. During these past two weeks, I have managed to start work on orders and got a lot done during these past few days, including some new, limited finishes. Also got a brand new cut! My hands suffer for this art. :xf_eek:

Stay tuned.

Limited finishes? Keep talking... And posting pictures as well :-D

Apr 11, 2014 at 10:10 PM Post #281 of 633
The blood wood edition... he's actually making it happen! D:

Apr 11, 2014 at 11:35 PM Post #284 of 633
Wow... can't wait to see the finished products. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back