Lets Talk Metal
Jul 13, 2011 at 12:39 AM Post #3,526 of 29,653

Quote:
Can someone tell me why I can't get into the Deftones? I was lent this album when it was released. I listened to it twice and well....haven't thought about it since. I've seen the Deftones live (you WON'T BELIEVE on what tour) and I was still unimpressed.

They are unique. They are definitely talented. They just do squat for me. Maybe I will try it again.

I feel pretty much the same. I hated them when they first got really popular and were on the radio constantly, and then I just sort of forgot about them. The new album is meh as far as I'm concerned.

Jul 13, 2011 at 2:27 AM Post #3,527 of 29,653

Quote:
Every Metal cover absolutely MUST have boobs no matter how irrelevant they are to the subject material. Displaying boobs on your Metal album's cover automatically adds +5 grimness and guarantees censorship if ever introduced into the mainstream, which is soooo kvlt.

Not that I'm complaining
wink.gif

Brobitussin I LOVE Vegan Black Metal Chef. We need more things like this, and we need them now.

Thankfully I redeemed myself as a minion of glorious Sathanas last night when I invoked the dread powers of necromancy upon two fallen ones while jamming out to the grimmest and most frostbitten record of Satan himself: Bloodlustfully Praising Satan's Unholy Almightiness In The Woods At Midnight. 

Another blasphemous piece by the Dark Lord himself:

I'm going to recable my G-cans and HD-580 with 28AWG hate. It's pretty expensive stuff (666 dollars a meter), but nothing beats black fire channeling through your cans. Ist pretty krieg

Jul 13, 2011 at 10:12 AM Post #3,529 of 29,653

Quote:
+20 if said boobs are covered in blood?

I wood post a picture the Dwarves' "Blood Guts and P*ssy" but I would get banned, so just google it.

Jul 13, 2011 at 8:30 PM Post #3,532 of 29,653

Quote:
someone know Ulcerate or Weakling?

Weakling is amazing. I can't find a physical copy of Dead as Dreams, nor can I find .flac or .ape as individual tracks rather than a one track full playthrough

Jul 13, 2011 at 11:32 PM Post #3,536 of 29,653

Quote:
You can split those with Foobar or Medieval Cue Splitter.

That sh!t worked like a charm, THANK YOU

if you want a source pm me

Jul 14, 2011 at 6:38 AM Post #3,538 of 29,653

Quote:
Can someone tell me why I can't get into the Deftones? I was lent this album when it was released. I listened to it twice and well....haven't thought about it since. I've seen the Deftones live (you WON'T BELIEVE on what tour) and I was still unimpressed.

They are unique. They are definitely talented. They just do squat for me. Maybe I will try it again.

It is odd how some bands you should like just don't do it for you. It is a fine line.

Jul 14, 2011 at 8:36 AM Post #3,540 of 29,653
Yo Alghazanth, I think you'll approve.

****ing awesome melodeth for you, you Afbro-American

Imperanon (I'm about to punch a hole through my ceiling son)

Skyfire (arguably the most musical out of all the melodeth bands):

Mercenary (I'm sure you know how I feel about vocals, but the rest makes up for it):

Dude we gotta go to lunch sometime and form a mobile hatefortress in the car with our combined music, driving at the speed of hate with wheels of black fire and windows tinted blacker times the blackest black times infinity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back