Lets Talk Metal
Jul 14, 2011 at 2:25 PM Post #3,542 of 29,676
Just got two reissues on fancy 180g colored vinyl of the first two Candlemass albums on Peaceville records, awesome stuff, i love the main riff on this one

Jul 14, 2011 at 4:55 PM Post #3,543 of 29,676

Quote:
Yo Alghazanth, I think you'll approve.

****ing awesome melodeth for you, you Afbro-American

Imperanon (I'm about to punch a hole through my ceiling son)

Skyfire (arguably the most musical out of all the melodeth bands):

Mercenary (I'm sure you know how I feel about vocals, but the rest makes up for it):

Dude we gotta go to lunch sometime and form a mobile hatefortress in the car with our combined music, driving at the speed of hate with wheels of black fire and windows tinted blacker times the blackest black times infinity.

Holy ****, you know me too well brotein shake! Here's what I think of those:

The End- Very very nice! That part starting at about 2:46 is SICK.

Stained- Straight up kick ass melodeath riffage at its finest. Love the vocals too.

Imperanon is badass!

Uncloud The Sky- Gotta agree with those comments, definitely reminds me of early Children of Brodom, but even more melodic.Considering I love early CoB, this is right up my alley. Awesome.

11 Dreams- WOW. WOW. WOW. That opening is sex. Unfortunately just like MaSu, Sybreed, etc they have to go into "meh" vocals after their epic opening. But these vox actually aren't too bad, and the rest is just gorgeous.

You've got my taste for sure. You gotta share some more of your enormous collection.

And we definitely gotta meet up sometime, would be sick. Driving such a blasphemous vehicle around the block would put us in the highest standing with the Darkest One. Bet the pohlice gon try to catch us ridin' dirty.

Jul 14, 2011 at 5:58 PM Post #3,546 of 29,676

Quote:
Skyfire (arguably the most musical out of all the melodeth bands):

Mercenary (I'm sure you know how I feel about vocals, but the rest makes up for it):

Skyfire has never really done anything for me, everything they've done has frankly been done before and done better by other bands. I used to like Mercenary, but they kinda started to suck a few years ago, and then most of the band left. The new album is pretty much crap.

Here is some melodeath done properly:

Jul 14, 2011 at 6:20 PM Post #3,547 of 29,676
I can't for the life of me get into melodic death metal. Tried..... but can't

Jul 14, 2011 at 6:25 PM Post #3,548 of 29,676

Quote:
Get a room you two. 

I would but I don't think he likes Grados very much, I'd probably be wearing them in bed and all. I tend to sleepfight too, crushing all the loyalists to the false god in my slumber.

But yeah those bands are all pretty good... give them all a listen first, I don't want to overload your brain as to make any of those seem interchangeable, those are already some of the best and just go enjoy their albums now, maybe reevaluate your dac/amp situation LOL. I'm telling you man that Meier Audio Concerto I heard the other day was pretty **** (boobs). It made my HD600's interesting again and not even the Dark Emperor himself could do that with all his powers

We'd probably do normal stuff like eat food, complain about head-fi, and bake cookies:

Anyway heres an oldie but goodie:

WE DO AWAY WITH YOUR KIND
COUNTDOWN TO EXTERMINATE THE HUMAN RACE

Jul 14, 2011 at 6:33 PM Post #3,551 of 29,676

Quote:
Just got two reissues on fancy 180g colored vinyl of the first two Candlemass albums on Peaceville records, awesome stuff, i love the main riff on this one

If I could post a picture of a stick guy jizzing everywhere, I would.

Messiah Marcolin forever!

Jul 14, 2011 at 6:34 PM Post #3,552 of 29,676

Quote:
I can't for the life of me get into melodic death metal. Tried..... but can't

That's weird, Melodeath was probably the easiest Metal genre for me to get into.

Quote:
I would but I don't think he likes Grados very much, I'd probably be wearing them in bed and all. I tend to sleepfight too, crushing all the loyalists to the false god in my slumber.

But yeah those bands are all pretty good... give them all a listen first, I don't want to overload your brain as to make any of those seem interchangeable, those are already some of the best and just go enjoy their albums now, maybe reevaluate your dac/amp situation LOL. I'm telling you man that Meier Audio Concerto I heard the other day was pretty ****. It made my HD600's interesting again and not even Odin himself could do that with all his powers

We'd probably do normal stuff like eat food, complain about head-fi, and bake cookies:

I'll just wait 'till you inevitably fall into a coma from all of that headbanging, then I'll take your Grados and cast them into the Nocturnal Cauldrons Aflame Amidst the Northern Hellwitch's Perpetual Blasphemy. When you wake up I'll put some HE500s on your head and play the entirety of The Red In The Sky Is Ours. A minion of the lords of Neutrality you shall become!

Na man with the optical connection now the HDP just went from insanely good for the price to mindblowingly dumb "Take my money Nuforce" good. Never again will I let Head-Fi advertisements captivate me!

COUNTDOWN
TO
EXTERMINATE
THE
HUMAN
RACE

I may not be able to take Dimmu Burger seriously ever again, but I still love that track.

Jul 14, 2011 at 6:50 PM Post #3,553 of 29,676
Son, have you seen the amount of power caps in that Concerto thing? You could probably feed that thing the Allspark from the first Transformers movie and you'd still get nothing but mind numbing skull-****ing audio bliss.

Your NuForce might have sounded good but now they just sound proper and now you can see what everyone is on about lol. As for USB, it really varies on how the USB circuit is implemented. Everything needs to be filtered but optical is the cheapest and most brootal of all data transfers. I mean it sends ****ing light signals for crying out loud. If only it could send hate signals to my amp.

I can't go vegan man. I crush the unborn children of flightless birds to eat breakfast in the morning and have it brotein powder made from the milk of the accursed bovines. I also ate like a 16oz steak yeseterday after the gym. I'm not joking. I can't believe I used to pay like 18-25 dollars for one of those when you can literally just go buy one for like... 6 bucks and spend 15 minutes prepping it and stovetop the motherbitch.

LOL dude the HE-500's were ALSO the reason I loved that amp too and probably vice versa.

Jul 14, 2011 at 7:03 PM Post #3,554 of 29,676
Lol I've already seen all three of those.

I can't go freakin Vegan either, I love meat and nothing but veggies would totally kill my muscles. Fortunately I've found following the Vegan Black Metal chef's recipes and just substituting every major ingredient with Human, Goat, and/or Necroyeti flesh works wonders.

I already told ya about my HDP vs other amps/dacs comparisons at my friend's place brosama bin laden. It's just that since I'm about to settle down with the couple cans that the prospect of also upgrading to a high end amp seemed like a very good idea. But then I found the optical thing and someone told me he couldn't tell the difference between his HDP and 160D, and that was via USB. So I'm good for now mang.

If you buy one of those $8500 power cables forged in the flames of Hell by the most powerful of Necrowizards and wrapped in Moongoat flesh, then I'm sure you could transfer immense hatred of all things to any component that may receive it. Your iBasso and X-Fi would be as furious as the Dark One himself. But not because of the Necrocable, it's just really sick of your Grados lolol

Nothing is more grim than school and acoustic guitars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back