Lets Talk Metal
Jul 12, 2011 at 7:59 AM Post #3,511 of 29,677
Well they better be evolved since they're doing it 13 years after that SoTB track. 
wink_face.gif
 They should have had quite some time to rip o... uhh, learn. 

Well...c'mon now....that's the nature of music. I agree with you that The Sins were definitely first. But first does not mean best. :wink_face:

Jul 12, 2011 at 8:07 AM Post #3,512 of 29,677
NO TROGDOR! MY OPINION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR OPINION!

bigsmile_face.gif

I actually just received a Draconian promo in the mail today, gonna check it out later tonight. If it's not as good as you say it is I will come for your family. 

Jul 12, 2011 at 8:37 AM Post #3,513 of 29,677
NO TROGDOR! MY OPINION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR OPINION!

bigsmile_face.gif

I actually just received a Draconian promo in the mail today, gonna check it out later tonight. If it's not as good as you say it is I will come for your family. 

Dude, you are Black Metal. Darks and brutals, I expect nothing less. Don't make me re-post my BME Dethklok vid. Please let me know if my family is safe after a listen.

Jul 12, 2011 at 8:39 AM Post #3,514 of 29,677

Quote:
How in the hell do these guys have so many albums???

Because they all essentially use the same riff

If you guy like doom death metal here is one of my friend's bands

Jul 12, 2011 at 12:22 PM Post #3,517 of 29,677
Fabulous prog metal by UK band Pilgrim Fathers

http://www.myspace.com/thepilgrimfathers

Jul 12, 2011 at 3:39 PM Post #3,519 of 29,677
Brilliant

Jul 12, 2011 at 4:15 PM Post #3,520 of 29,677

Quote:
I actually thought bands like The Sins of Thy Beloved did in 1998 what Draconian is trying to do right now. 

Every Metal cover absolutely MUST have boobs no matter how irrelevant they are to the subject material. Displaying boobs on your Metal album's cover automatically adds +5 grimness and guarantees censorship if ever introduced into the mainstream, which is soooo kvlt.

Not that I'm complaining
wink.gif

Quote:

Dude, thats against brotocol, how do you call yourself a servant of the fallen ones and not listen to Demonaz? 

I'm standing on my roof doing the haircopter right now.

Also.... THIS:

BRB MAKING A GRIM BONFIRE OUTSIDE MY HOUSE AT 4:14AM FEEL FREE TO COME OVER BROHAN

Brobitussin I LOVE Vegan Black Metal Chef. We need more things like this, and we need them now.

Thankfully I redeemed myself as a minion of glorious Sathanas last night when I invoked the dread powers of necromancy upon two fallen ones while jamming out to the grimmest and most frostbitten record of Satan himself: Bloodlustfully Praising Satan's Unholy Almightiness In The Woods At Midnight. 

Another blasphemous piece by the Dark Lord himself:

Jul 12, 2011 at 8:42 PM Post #3,523 of 29,677

Quote:
Every Metal cover absolutely MUST have boobs no matter how irrelevant they are to the subject material. Displaying boobs on your Metal album's cover automatically adds +5 grimness and guarantees censorship if ever introduced into the mainstream, which is soooo kvlt.

+10 grimness if said boobs are attached to a succubus or other type of demon, witch, wraith, etc.

Jul 12, 2011 at 10:34 PM Post #3,524 of 29,677
Brilliant

Can someone tell me why I can't get into the Deftones? I was lent this album when it was released. I listened to it twice and well....haven't thought about it since. I've seen the Deftones live (you WON'T BELIEVE on what tour) and I was still unimpressed.

They are unique. They are definitely talented. They just do squat for me. Maybe I will try it again.

Jul 12, 2011 at 10:46 PM Post #3,525 of 29,677

Quote:

Not that I'm complaining
wink.gif

Brobitussin I LOVE Vegan Black Metal Chef. We need more things like this, and we need them now.

Thankfully I redeemed myself as a minion of glorious Sathanas last night when I invoked the dread powers of necromancy upon two fallen ones while jamming out to the grimmest and most frostbitten record of Satan himself: Bloodlustfully Praising Satan's Unholy Almightiness In The Woods At Midnight. 

Another blasphemous piece by the Dark Lord himself:

RIP Seth...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back