Lets Talk Metal
Dec 10, 2013 at 6:39 PM Post #12,422 of 29,648
Dec 11, 2013 at 1:10 AM Post #12,426 of 29,648
BLOOD IS DOING LEPROUS' BILATERAL NEXT YEAR.

[excessive heavy breathing]

Holy ****, even without the turntable im gonna have to get that one

Still mad how stupidly expensive the Ocean LPs were.

I got them, and they sound like ****, not only were mine incredibly warped, but they have this ridiculous whooshing sound everytime they going over like one quadrant of the LP and its on all 4 discs on all 8 sides :/

For the record I had a chance to buy the limited box set and I passed. I could not justify it given the shipping. Sorry, it's not THAT good.

I just got a hoodie too :wink:

Dec 11, 2013 at 6:09 AM Post #12,428 of 29,648
  Need to catch up with the last few days, but I was just thinking of some of my most enjoyed releases from 2013, so I'll list my favorite 10+1 (I guess it's about that time of year haha):

Oranssi Pazuzu / Valonielu
Gris / A L'Âme Enflammée, L'Âme Constellée...
Bölzer / Aura
Fyrnask / Eldir Nótt
Kayo Dot / Hubardo
Windhand / Soma
Gorguts / Colored Sands
VHOL / VHOL
Lycus / Tempest
The Ruins of Beverast / Blood Vaults - The Blazing Gospel of Heinrich Kramer

Honorable Mention:
Sombres Forêts / La Mort Du Soleil

I think you you're the male version of "Grim Kim" here w/ these interesting choices most of which I haven't heard. I've got some checking out to do. I was able to find Ruins of Beverast and Kayo Dot on rhapsody. Cool stuff.  Still need to check out Oranssi....

Dec 11, 2013 at 7:19 AM Post #12,429 of 29,648
I think you you're the male version of "Grim Kim" here w/ these interesting choices most of which I haven't heard. I've got some checking out to do. I was able to find Ruins of Beverast and Kayo Dot on rhapsody. Cool stuff.  Still need to check out Oranssi....

I'm pretty sure almost everything on that list can be streamed in full on Bandcamp.

http://listen.20buckspin.com/album/valonielu

Dec 11, 2013 at 9:50 AM Post #12,430 of 29,648

I'm pretty sure almost everything on that list can be streamed in full on Bandcamp.

I think you're correct - either Bandcamp or YouTube for a few of them 
cool.gif

Dec 11, 2013 at 11:57 AM Post #12,431 of 29,648

Cool. I liked Ruins....

Dec 11, 2013 at 1:10 PM Post #12,433 of 29,648

Last of the Blood Music delivery for a few months until the most recent run of pre-orders starts shipping. They even threw in a few free CDs for buying so much **** from them this year…and they don’t even know I bought the SYL box, too since a friend pre-ordered it to make sure I got the one I wanted.

Odium - Sad Realm of the Stars (LP + CD)
Kauan - Pirut (LP + CD)
Sigh - Gallow’s Gallery (CD) [Free Gift]
Mauldin of the Well - My Fruit Psychobells…A Seed Combustible (CD) [Free Gift]

Another good haul. Odium on my next day off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back