Lets Talk Metal
Aug 4, 2011 at 7:28 PM Post #3,841 of 29,701
Me and Alghazanth have this weird "MindLink" ability where we listen to the same music at the same time. I just PM'ed him this band and apparently he had just discovered them moments earlier...

AWWW YEA METALCOAR

Aug 5, 2011 at 12:00 AM Post #3,843 of 29,701
This kind of thing would happen to me and other metal heads at my old high school. It's such an awesome feeling when you find out you both listened to the same stuff the previous night and you both had no idea. Haha
Quote:
Me and Alghazanth have this weird "MindLink" ability where we listen to the same music at the same time. I just PM'ed him this band and apparently he had just discovered them moments earlier...

Aug 5, 2011 at 4:02 AM Post #3,844 of 29,701
Thanks to the people who recommended persefone. this is such a fun song to listen to!

Aug 5, 2011 at 7:54 AM Post #3,845 of 29,701
We all have to have a metalhead sleepover... err.. camping trip sometime.

We can only stay in the forest during winter though so we can be frostbitten and grym

Aug 5, 2011 at 10:25 AM Post #3,846 of 29,701

Quote:

We can only stay in the forest during winter though so we can be frostbitten and grym

I'm game!

Aug 5, 2011 at 4:21 PM Post #3,847 of 29,701
I'm down too! I've been listening for 7 years and i still see myself as a noob cause I listen to the same bands over and over =p. Hard to get started on new albums when youre still so addicted to the old ones.

Aug 5, 2011 at 6:02 PM Post #3,849 of 29,701

Quote:
Isn't this how all great Agalloch songs are written?

Na, we still have The White.

Quote:
Thanks to the people who recommended persefone. this is such a fun song to listen to!

No problem. Shin-Ken is very special, especially Fall To Rise.

Quote:

I'm actually in a forest right now, you guys should get the hell over here. There's a portal to Blashyrkh... I hear it's pretty grim there.

Aug 6, 2011 at 12:24 AM Post #3,852 of 29,701
Has anyone listened to the stoner metal band YOB? I get emails from Profound Lore Records and they just came out with a new release. Anyone like them?

Aug 6, 2011 at 9:26 AM Post #3,854 of 29,701

For all you Amon Amarth lovers out there that wish they would include a little black metal in their viking songs once in a while. Very professional videoclip and website as well. Definitely a band to keep an eye on.

Aug 6, 2011 at 10:28 AM Post #3,855 of 29,701

Quote:

For all you Amon Amarth lovers out there that wish they would include a little black metal in their viking songs once in a while. Very professional videoclip and website as well. Definitely a band to keep an eye on.

Loving it! Thanks for the heads up on these guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back