let's launch a kick starter to solve the tips issue fit once and for all
Dec 23, 2016 at 1:41 PM Post #47 of 66
Dec 23, 2016 at 1:46 PM Post #48 of 66
As soon as you stop the problem of fit, you quarter the amount of posts this place gets. Jude will probably have you 'dealt with' before you get anywhere close to launching.

Dec 24, 2016 at 9:41 AM Post #49 of 66
I bought plenty of pairs here as spare .

SML 3pair SML Silicone Ear Pads Ear bud Tips For Earphone In-ear Headphone Accessories Ear Cushions Cover earphone cap Red Color
http://s.aliexpress.com/EJ7BJF7J
(from AliExpress Android)

SML 3pair SML Silicone Ear Pads Ear bud Tips For Earphone In-ear Headphone Accessories Ear Cushions Cover earphone cap Red Color http://s.aliexpress.com/EJ7BJF7J (from AliExpress Android)

i bought those still waiting for them to get here

Dec 24, 2016 at 9:42 AM Post #50 of 66
As soon as you stop the problem of fit, you quarter the amount of posts this place gets. Jude will probably have you 'dealt with' before you get anywhere close to launching.

i did not understand your post or what u mean by it, until a solution can be provided this is what i do

looks as ugly as hell, but best fit issue solution

Dec 24, 2016 at 10:13 AM Post #51 of 66
i did not understand your post or what u mean by it, until a solution can be provided this is what i do

looks as ugly as hell, but best fit issue solution

At least you're willing to invest quality time to mix match DIY a ultimate fit with your toys . Respect .

And i hope , like me , those fit issues you been having throughout will end with those cheap Reds .

Dec 24, 2016 at 10:18 AM Post #52 of 66
At least you're willing to invest quality time to mix match DIY a ultimate fit with your toys . Respect .

And i hope , like me , those fit issues you been having throughout will end with those cheap Reds .

i really hope so as well. Once i get them I will let you know

Dec 24, 2016 at 10:44 AM Post #53 of 66
Déjà vu

A couple of years ago, a Canadian company called Sonamax developed a system that will give every pair of their IEM a do-it-yourself custom fit. They started to market two IEM (PCS-150 and PCS-250) under the new brand called 'eers', and gained some notice on CES. Unfortunately the new tech never take off and Sonomax ended up scraping their IEM line and rebranded 'eers' for their hearing protection system. One of the reason of failure is probably because of its relative high cost and never did deliver a competitive enough SQ. However, the DIY custom fit system did work quite well, as I still have a pair of PCS-150 around.

Dec 24, 2016 at 10:52 AM Post #54 of 66
  Déjà vu

A couple of years ago, a Canadian company called Sonamax developed a system that will give every pair of their IEM a do-it-yourself custom fit. They started to market two IEM (PCS-150 and PCS-250) under the new brand called 'eers', and gained some notice on CES. Unfortunately the new tech never take off and Sonomax ended up scraping their IEM line and rebranded 'eers' for their hearing protection system. One of the reason of failure is probably because of its relative high cost and never did deliver a competitive enough SQ. However, the DIY custom fit system did work quite well, as I still have a pair of PCS-150 around.

is it something like this

https://www.decibullz.com/

or this

https://www.revols.com/

Dec 24, 2016 at 10:54 AM Post #55 of 66
Maybe we could develop some kind of natural (consumer friendly and temporary) instant glue or application paste you apply onto tips and glue them inside our canals.

As a perk we could have mini powered microphones you plug your earphones into for every day conversations without removing them.

Dec 24, 2016 at 10:56 AM Post #56 of 66
Maybe we could develop some kind of natural (consumer friendly and temporary) instant glue or application paste you apply onto tips and glue them inside our canals.

As a perk we could have mini powered microphones you plug your earphones into for every day conversations without removing them.

i would not go that far with your perk suggestion just to listen to audio :)

Dec 25, 2016 at 4:32 AM Post #59 of 66
  That decibullz thing looks almost perfect

i think they also sell an adapter to fit other iems, but its out of stock at amazon

so if we could take those existing ideas and improve on them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back