Legally Downloadable Binaural recordings links
Jun 9, 2009 at 10:44 AM Post #106 of 269
Internet Archive: Free Download: Field Recording Work 2003
wink.gif

Aug 12, 2009 at 3:44 AM Post #111 of 269
This is great, any more anyone knows Id love to see more. I found the ultrasone and stax audio cds at the library and copied em just havent heard em yet.

Aug 28, 2009 at 4:48 PM Post #114 of 269
RCRD LBL
RCRD LBL | Free MP3 Downloads

This Web site is wonderful.
wink.gif

It can know a lot of tunes every day.
Moreover, it is possible to download it lawfully.

There are a lot of artists who know for the first time.
I want you to try by all means.

What is RCRD LBL?
FAQ | RCRD LBL | Free MP3 Downloads

RCRD LBL is a network of ad supported online record labels and blogs offering completely free music and multimedia content from emerging and established artists.

Aug 29, 2009 at 5:44 AM Post #115 of 269
thanks for the link will do some scavenging

Sep 21, 2009 at 5:47 PM Post #116 of 269
Hi from Bob Schulein,

I have developed an experimental binaural audio with HD video technique for capturing a point of view "you are there" experience from a musical performance. I call the process ImmersAV, in that you become immersed in an audio/video experience.

If interested, I have uploaded two examples to You Tube:

YouTube - Rehab Fat Brass UW Manitowoc Session June 2009

and

YouTube - Little Bird of Heaven - The Ackermans - Longmont Colorado - November 11, 2008

There are about 10 others examples as well. If you search You Tube for ImmersAV you can find them all.
Some examples have an audio video sync issue do to the You Tube up load process. I am currently working on a solution for that problem.

Other postings will be coming as I have ramped up my production schedule.

My interest at this point is in obtaining feedback as to the entertainment value of such productions.

I have many yet to be tried production techniques involving multiple video and audio points of view, for the future.

Also if you download the HQ version from You Tube and use Quick Time to create an
i pod file version, the productions will be preserved with good audio and video fidelity.

All comments and suggestions welcome.

Bob Schulein

Oct 26, 2009 at 3:31 PM Post #119 of 269
I've been using Sonic Studios DSM mics to make recordings. They give a 'sort of' binaural stereo image, but are worn just in front of the ears, rather than in the ear canals themselves. This is more versatile for playback purposes, as the recordings sound fine over speakers, not just headphones.

Lots appear as Creative Commons-licensed recordings on the London Sound Survey website. The London sound maps and sounds by category pages have plenty of examples.

Oct 26, 2009 at 4:58 PM Post #120 of 269
Quote:

Originally Posted by forever headphone /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Arkamys: Holophonic Ball Experiment

Please tell me how to download that one.
It plays in the browser (flash), but I want a local file I am able to stream to my headphones...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back