Lcd3 vs Lcd4
Apr 1, 2020 at 7:46 AM Post #31 of 36
To answer my own questions they work very well with the Lcd4 phones. I’m getting my Moon 430ha this Friday. I don’t know what to expect but it should be better with burn in.
The Moon 430ha is nice. I use the Moon 600i Integrated speaker amp to power the Abyss TC. It is a great amp.

Apr 1, 2020 at 11:43 AM Post #32 of 36
My Lcd4 are still just with only maybe 2 or 3 hours play on them so it’s too early to make a fair comparison but I can say I loved my LCD3 phones. The LCD4 are nicer but the house sound remains.Someone else on headfi wrote that the 3’s are nice and the 4’s are more of that type of nice.

That is what I would expect :)
You might wanna google *tautology* for future reference.

You might want to get off my back. I don't appreciate the unprovoked dry humping. Welcome to my ignore list.

Jul 23, 2021 at 11:24 PM Post #35 of 36
I am on my third pair LCD4 at the moment. Last year I had two simultaneously with apparently same driver revision but they sounded not the same; eventually sold both to get into Stax.
Have now my third pair and it sounds terrific but if you need a dark and heavy sounding headphone go with the LCD3.
Hi, could you please explain what you mean "heavy sounding"? Thx

Jul 24, 2021 at 12:42 AM Post #36 of 36
I meant that the sound signature of the LCD3 is darker and heavier as in*more body/meat*.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back