lcd-2 weight
Jul 16, 2014 at 7:52 AM Post #31 of 32
When listening to the LCD2 I have ever seemed to get pain or discomfort from the weight. My mother is petite and 61 years old and hasn't had issues with them. Seems that some struggle with them massively though, not sure whether it depends on your neck or what.

Jul 16, 2014 at 8:14 AM Post #32 of 32
  When listening to the LCD2 I have ever seemed to get pain or discomfort from the weight. My mother is petite and 61 years old and hasn't had issues with them. Seems that some struggle with them massively though, not sure whether it depends on your neck or what.

Yeah I'm not sure either, because many people have tried mine and haven't complained, weird.  I thought I would of noticed a difference switching from my AD900x's, since they're drastically lighter, but it really didn't effect me.

The first day I wore em I was like oh ok they're somewhat heavy, but after that I barely notice, and man are they comfy. Sometimes the earpads get pretty warm, but not as warm as the pleather ones on my previous he-500, I'd have to take those off and switch the pads sometimes for long listens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back