LCD-2 and LCD-3 Owners - which aftermarket cable do you use?
Sep 18, 2011 at 6:01 PM Post #1,156 of 2,398

Quote:

You have it backwards. What happened was someone casting negatively towards anyone who didn't use OCC wire.

To wit:
Quote:
Be careful of others because they dont use OCC wire, which is like going to HD and buying some crappy copper wire.

se

Just to clear things up you left off who made that second quote, it was not me.  Just wanted to clear that up for any readers that jump into the thread. 

The way your post looks sort of make it look like I made the second quote. 

I have nothing against any material and design someone wants to use. 

Sep 18, 2011 at 6:17 PM Post #1,157 of 2,398

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigzStudio /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just to clear things up you left off who made that second quote, it was not me.  Just wanted to clear that up for any readers that jump into the thread. 

The way your post looks sort of make it look like I made the second quote.

Maybe to someone with the English comprehension of a third grader (had I meant you I would have said "you" rather than "someone" seeing as my post was directed at you).

The quote was from cifiani090.

But that still leaves us with your having said "But I personally don't see why one would cast negativity towards new product creation." I can't say that I see where that comes from or who exactly it's intended for.

se

Sep 18, 2011 at 6:22 PM Post #1,158 of 2,398
There is really no need for any anger or personal insults.  I was not angry at all.  I am only on the thread to help answer direct questions for anyone that may have them in regards to my product. 

Sep 18, 2011 at 7:00 PM Post #1,160 of 2,398
Cool it guys... My spidey sense is telling me a Mod is on his way over here!

Peace and Serenity ~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyways, any info on VH Audio's Pulsar ag silver 75ohm coaxial wire?

Sep 18, 2011 at 7:26 PM Post #1,162 of 2,398
Quote:
Well I didn't get the reference because I never made it out of second grade parochial school.  they kind of killed my education at that grade. 

How do you know what a meteorite is than?
tongue.gif

Sep 18, 2011 at 8:58 PM Post #1,166 of 2,398

Quote:
Wow, that's really dating you, isn't it? 
wink_face.gif

-HK sends

I guess so, I mean I was born one year before the Space Age began. That's one year before mankind ever put any object into space or went ouside of the earths atmosphere.  I spent half of my childhood before the advent of FM radio. Nothing in the airwaves but AM radio. "Duck and Cover" was practiced once a week in school. At noon on every saturday the community nuclear attack siren would go off for a minute for testing.  The Twilight Zone was freaking people out.  It's been a while...

Sep 18, 2011 at 9:03 PM Post #1,167 of 2,398
Bottom line is that here we have MOTs invested in both OCC and non-OCC wire.  It's not worth butting heads over that, because any MOT that posts about it is going to be posting with their own interests in mind.  While it probably isn't worth our time, we can look at the hard science all we want, it may tell us that in some situations the wires have different properties; what it doesn't tell us is anything to do with the actual sound.  For that, you have to experiment and vote with your wallet.  

Sep 18, 2011 at 9:08 PM Post #1,168 of 2,398
I missed Mercury and was born a year before Gemini.  It really is amazing how much (and how little) has changed in so short a time.  Ironically enough, I work where they track all those objects in space sent up after you were born.
Cheers 
beerchug.gif
 to you, Sir!
-HK sends

Quote:
I guess so, I mean I was born one year before the Space Age began. That's one year before mankind ever put any object into space or went ouside of the earths atmosphere.  I spent half of my childhood before the advent of FM radio. Nothing in the airwaves but AM radio. "Duck and Cover" was practiced once a week in school. At noon on every saturday the community nuclear attack siren would go off for a minute for testing.  The Twilight Zone was freaking people out.  It's been a while...

Sep 18, 2011 at 9:11 PM Post #1,169 of 2,398
Quote:
Bottom line is that here we have MOTs invested in both OCC and non-OCC wire.  It's not worth butting heads over that, because any MOT that posts about it is going to be posting with their own interests in mind.  While it probably isn't worth our time, we can look at the hard science all we want, it may tell us that in some situations the wires have different properties; what it doesn't tell us is anything to do with the actual sound.  For that, you have to experiment and vote with your wallet.  

A reasonable statement, Sir...

-HK sends

Sep 18, 2011 at 9:17 PM Post #1,170 of 2,398

I missed Mercury and was born a year before Gemini.  It really is amazing how much (and how little) has changed in so short a time.  Ironically enough, I work where they track all those objects in space sent up after you were born.
Cheers 
beerchug.gif
 to you, Sir!
-HK sends

I once witnessed the launching of a Saturn V rocket.  Until that moment I thought skydiving was the biggest thrill on earth.  I'm still stunned.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back