Lawrence, KS Meet Feb. 23rd, 2008
Jan 3, 2008 at 3:06 AM Post #31 of 155
Has anyone noticed the Web site i made for this meet? I really want to get some feedback and more stuff to add to the gear list.

Jan 7, 2008 at 3:10 AM Post #32 of 155
I hope that some more people can make it. If any of you know anybody else that would be interested in coming they can. The more that come the less that I need to come up with to pay for the event. I know that sounds selfish but I am having to come up with some money for this and I truely love Music and the Equiptment that helps produce it (as you can tell from my list). I will only ask for 15 dollars a piece from each I think that more than that will be too much.

My equiptment list:

Denon 5900 Universal player-> Millett Max -> Grado 325i
MacBook 90gb Music-> Amb Labs Mini³ -> Shure E3c's
Extra Sources: Denon Cd Recorder, Toshiba GigaBeat, iPod Nano

James

Jan 7, 2008 at 8:01 PM Post #33 of 155
Sounds like fun! Hopefully I can get a ride over there... =)

Jan 12, 2008 at 10:36 AM Post #36 of 155
Well, from the looks of it, the only way I'm going to make it is if someone close to me would be willing to give me a lift.. I don't own a car and my roommates have previous engagements. I'd contribute a little gas money too if needed.

I traded in my X3 for an X3i, so I'm crossing my fingers that I'll be here before the meet... but I am fearful that it won't.

I'm going to bring my laptop setup, which is still exactly like what my sig says. I'll even bring two different housings for some sound differences. <3

Jan 13, 2008 at 5:35 AM Post #37 of 155
I just got an email from wrk stating that we have a manditory meeting on that sunday. AND if i dont go, i will most likely get canned. This is not good.

Jan 14, 2008 at 5:08 AM Post #39 of 155
I found myself a ride! Someone I know is giving me a lift and I'll be able to bring my gear. So where exactly are we meeting at?

Jan 14, 2008 at 4:20 PM Post #40 of 155
well, even after much b!tching to my boss about the short notice and crappy timing, he was still firm on me coming to this meeting. I guess I won't be coming. Hopefully we can have another meet in the spring or summer time with more people.

Jan 14, 2008 at 10:46 PM Post #41 of 155
Well guys we need to make a decision, quick. The list of guys coming is getting smaller and smaller. We went from 10-15 down to iPatch+1, Akathisia, Nova, Me and possibly Oldrifter, Earjam and Lazarus Short. That is only 5 confirmed. This is alot of money for me to shell out for such a small group.

I hate to say that maybe we should push it back a month or two and try to get more people to come. There a couple of guys that are not coming that have some great and rare gear (ie: billinkansas).

Let me know what you are thinking and maybe we can come up with a plan.

Thanks James

Jan 14, 2008 at 11:17 PM Post #42 of 155
This is definitely an option for me. I wouldn't mind if it was pushed. I'm sure I could make better arrangements by then, plus I may have some newer gear.

Jan 15, 2008 at 1:19 AM Post #44 of 155
Go ahead and push it back if you want. I can come home any weekend as long as i dont have tests. Maybe we could do it for the week of spring break?

Jan 15, 2008 at 1:32 AM Post #45 of 155
Ok then we will push it back. Lets in the next week or two plan another date.

I hope to have a amb labs CkIII.
smily_headphones1.gif
done by the end of feb.

Thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back