Lavricables - Impressions & Discussion Thread
Oct 31, 2023 at 7:10 PM Post #301 of 394
Now the collection is complete.
MMCX and 2-pin connectors.
IMG_20231031_151227.jpg
Nice! Which series are those?

Lavricables make amazing cables that look and sound beautiful, and are reasonably priced. I have their Grand series on my Meze Elite. Early this week I received the Ultimate series for my IEMs; flush 2-pin version for the 64 Audio Volur and MMCX Sennheiser IE 900. I tried the Grand series on my IE 900 but were a bit too thick and heavy for such a small IEM.

Nov 1, 2023 at 4:22 PM Post #302 of 394

Lavricables make amazing cables that look and sound beautiful, and are reasonably priced. I have their Grand series on my Meze Elite. Early this week I received the Ultimate series for my IEMs; flush 2-pin version for the 64 Audio Volur and MMCX Sennheiser IE 900. I tried the Grand series on my IE 900 but were a bit too thick and heavy for such a small IEM.

The Ultimate

Nov 9, 2023 at 4:06 AM Post #303 of 394
Hi All :) Just placed an order for the Grand Silver 2-pin (Rhodium) & 4.4 balanced (Rhodium). Eager to find out how this will sound with my new toy that I received last weekend, the 64 Audio Volür (that stock cable despite great comfort sounds rather meh).

Nov 9, 2023 at 4:43 AM Post #304 of 394
Hi All :) Just placed an order for the Grand Silver 2-pin (Rhodium) & 4.4 balanced (Rhodium). Eager to find out how this will sound with my new toy that I received last weekend, the 64 Audio Volür (that stock cable despite great comfort sounds rather meh).
Great. Let us know...

Nov 9, 2023 at 7:29 PM Post #305 of 394
Nice! I have the Ultimate series on my 64 Audio Volür. It works well, so I imagine the Grand Silver would be even better.

Can you please let us know if the Grand Silver is too heavy or thick when they're on the 64 Audio Volür? I had the Grand Silver on my Sennheiser IE 900 and found it to be too heavy for such a tiny IEM and not as flexible as I like.

Nov 11, 2023 at 3:26 AM Post #306 of 394
Nice! I have the Ultimate series on my 64 Audio Volür. It works well, so I imagine the Grand Silver would be even better.

Can you please let us know if the Grand Silver is too heavy or thick when they're on the 64 Audio Volür? I had the Grand Silver on my Sennheiser IE 900 and found it to be too heavy for such a tiny IEM and not as flexible as I like.
Sure, will you know. If all goes well I should receive them coming Monday. Regarding sound I will give some impressions next weekend as I did not opt for the burn in service (Volur is still burning in so can do both coming week).

Nov 11, 2023 at 3:35 AM Post #307 of 394
anyone here have Lavricables Grand 30 core they have and want to sell me?

Nov 12, 2023 at 1:12 PM Post #308 of 394

It’s a little heavy yes , my advice is to use at home like desktop use , for day to day the Master line is perfect and you have a great improvement from the ultimate better bass as more space between sounds , soundstage also bigger in the Master.

Still if you want the best the Grand it’s a special one, it’s reach’s deep like any other cable I have tried, bass hits hard and the sound is like you are in a bubble very 3D, separation is just perfect. I love a good silver cable and Lavricables are top notch!

Nov 12, 2023 at 6:57 PM Post #309 of 394
It’s a little heavy yes , my advice is to use at home like desktop use , for day to day the Master line is perfect and you have a great improvement from the ultimate better bass as more space between sounds , soundstage also bigger in the Master.

Still if you want the best the Grand it’s a special one, it’s reach’s deep like any other cable I have tried, bass hits hard and the sound is like you are in a bubble very 3D, separation is just perfect. I love a good silver cable and Lavricables are top notch!
Thanks for the comparison between the three lines! I mostly use 64 Audio Volür at home or in the office. Maybe an IEM at the level of the Volür deserves the Grand :wink:

The Master line seems pretty good and the price isn't that much more than the Ultimate line.

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2023 at 5:03 PM Post #310 of 394
Hey guys, I’m searching for a new cable for my HEKV2. Sometimes they sound a bit harsh on the treble.
Does the Ultimate or Master Cables accentuate this harshness or will they improve the clarity over the stock cables and calm the sibilance?

Nov 30, 2023 at 4:47 AM Post #312 of 394
Hey guys, I’m searching for a new cable for my HEKV2. Sometimes they sound a bit harsh on the treble.
Does the Ultimate or Master Cables accentuate this harshness or will they improve the clarity over the stock cables and calm the sibilance?
I have the Grand line for my HD800S which are known for sibilance for anything other than classical/jazz. But now I can listen to pop and female vocals without the over harshness of treble that used to be there...hope this helps!

Nov 30, 2023 at 8:46 AM Post #314 of 394
Good silver cables : BIG yes 😉👍

Dec 1, 2023 at 11:41 PM Post #315 of 394
The Lavricables Grand Silver have been ‘just the ticket’ for NDH-30 !!
0D6449DA-CC72-4EB9-AF19-1E1487102A69.jpeg
[Clarity, depth, emotion, force, heft, sound staging …. Excellent !!]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back