Lavricables - Impressions & Discussion Thread
Sep 27, 2023 at 8:35 AM Post #286 of 395
My Lavri is back

image.jpg

Sep 27, 2023 at 8:55 AM Post #287 of 395
Sweet! Gorgeous cable. You had it retterminated with 6.3, correct?

Sep 27, 2023 at 9:51 AM Post #290 of 395
It got all plugs replaced due to issues with obe of the Headphone-ends cutting and they also diacovered an issue with the 4.4mm plug
Oh.

Oct 8, 2023 at 3:09 AM Post #291 of 395
Using the Grand 8 core silver with my newly acquired Questyle CMA Twelve Master and HEK V2 Stealth.
Wow. Amazing.IMG_20230915_152922560_HDR.jpg
love my lavricables headphone cables, xlr, and power cord. But I noticed you sold your HOLO for the questyle. What did you not like with the HOLO? Just want your opinion. thanks!

Oct 8, 2023 at 5:09 AM Post #292 of 395
The Holo stack was fantastic. I only sold it cuz I was in need of some money.
Truth be told, I don't miss it. I actually have more air, speed and resolution with the Questyle.
Thank God for the Lavri Grand though.

Oct 8, 2023 at 5:11 AM Post #293 of 395
love my lavricables headphone cables, xlr, and power cord. But I noticed you sold your HOLO for the questyle. What did you not like with the HOLO? Just want your opinion. thanks!
I responded on the post above this one.
I forgot to ask how you like your Lavri power cords. I have two Triode Wire Labs PCs and have no reason to replace them but I'm so damn impressed by the Lavri headphone and XLR cables that I'm thinking about getting their PCs.
(I'm going to try a separate DAC so the XLRs are going back in the system).

Oct 8, 2023 at 4:13 PM Post #294 of 395
I responded on the post above this one.
I forgot to ask how you like your Lavri power cords. I have two Triode Wire Labs PCs and have no reason to replace them but I'm so damn impressed by the Lavri headphone and XLR cables that I'm thinking about getting their PCs.
(I'm going to try a separate DAC so the XLRs are going back in the system).
Hey thanks for the fast response! The Lavricables power cords are great! I had the pangea and supra power cords to base my opinion on and in every way they are "just" better. I really don't know how else to explain but say a cleaner more impactful sound than the copper pangea and supra. Also I have the V2. The V3 have a new ribbon wire for the ground I think?

Oct 8, 2023 at 4:40 PM Post #295 of 395
Hey thanks for the fast response! The Lavricables power cords are great! I had the pangea and supra power cords to base my opinion on and in every way they are "just" better. I really don't know how else to explain but say a cleaner more impactful sound than the copper pangea and supra. Also I have the V2. The V3 have a new ribbon wire for the ground I think?
Ok Cool. Thanks! I know myself and I see myself getting their PCs in my future.

Oct 31, 2023 at 4:17 PM Post #299 of 395
Now the collection is complete.
MMCX and 2-pin connectors.
IMG_20231031_151227.jpg
got my 2pin in around a month ago for my first IEM purchase and I love them! Used the stock cables for about 2 weeks before these arrived and I'm all smiles with 6N silver litz.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Vyyy
Back